Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get your kids holiday clothes & pjs?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 211 Replies
Do you get your kids holiday shirts to wear and or pajamas? Do you have them already?

Lets see pics!

I've already gotten ours from Once Upon A Child and haven't put them in them yet but I'm excited for them to wear them.

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I tried last year. No luck though. I am going to order them online this year. When I went last year to walmart, it seemes like all they had in my oldest dds size were bottoms and unmatching tops. Actually made me mad too.
Lilfootmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
We are doing a christmas eve box/bag. We are gonna put some new pjs, a movie and some snacks in it and let him open it on xmas eve.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my youngest daughter's outfit that I found. It's like new and was $2. I'll have to take pics of the other clothes I got.

For my oldest I found Carter's pjs and a Hello Kitty shirt. For my son I found Old Navy footies and a Carter shirt. For my youngest I have a cute corduroy dress, an Old Navy shirt, and Carters pjs. It's a big tradition to do this every year! We already got our dressy Christmas outfits too
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM
We do Elf on the Shelf. I am thinking this year I will get them some, keep them put up, then Chippy will give them to them on Christmas Eve. They always get to open one present on Christmas Eve. So I think that would be perfect. I will have to include a note for them from Chippy too.
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

no but if i see something i might i dont normally though.. i went o nce upon a child today!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I really love this idea!! We might do this too!

Quoting Lilfootmommy:

We are doing a christmas eve box/bag. We are gonna put some new pjs, a movie and some snacks in it and let him open it on xmas eve.
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM
My hubby wants to do this this year lol that's a really cute idea!!

Quoting ashleymosq:

We do Elf on the Shelf. I am thinking this year I will get them some, keep them put up, then Chippy will give them to them on Christmas Eve. They always get to open one present on Christmas Eve. So I think that would be perfect. I will have to include a note for them from Chippy too.
Lilfootmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I got the idea off of facebook. My hds aunt sent me a picture of one

Quoting jconney80:

I really love this idea!! We might do this too!

Quoting Lilfootmommy:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I actually just now thought of it while writing the reply lol. I thought "oh I like that, they will love it" hehe. Already thinking of ideas to do the letter. I will have to find some special "North Pole" paper too.

Quoting jconney80:

My hubby wants to do this this year lol that's a really cute idea!!

Quoting ashleymosq:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)