Do you get your kids holiday clothes & pjs?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you get your kids holiday shirts to wear and or pajamas? Do you have them already?

Lets see pics!

I've already gotten ours from Once Upon A Child and haven't put them in them yet but I'm excited for them to wear them.

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. We went to Kohls weds and got DD's xmas dress. DH is out with his mom today and they are working on getting the boys their dress shirts.

MY dd has a shirt or two but I want to get her some more stuff..

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM

they have holiday wear but i dont specifically go out and buy them, either my MIL gets them or i get them on clearance

mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I normally show them wen I get them just so they can get excited about Christmas. We travel to my husbands aunt house so after I wash them I normally put them in my trunk so I won't forget them.

Quoting jconney80:

I usually give them on Christmas Eve but this year I might give them early this year!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM
This is so cute! She's adorable! I love Kohl's dresses

Quoting Leelee1008:

Yes. We went to Kohls weds and got DD's xmas dress. DH is out with his mom today and they are working on getting the boys their dress shirts.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM

thank you! I actually had a really hard time finding something I liked this year.. their selection for toddlers was VERY limited this year.. 

Quoting jconney80:

This is so cute! She's adorable! I love Kohl's dresses

Quoting Leelee1008:

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Bummer! That's disappointing. I found ones at OUAC that they sell at Kohls. I had gotten one for my younger daughter on clearance last year from Kohls but she just had a growth spurt and it doesn't fit lol. I had to get her a new one. I guess I'll sell the other one!

Quoting Leelee1008:thank you! I actually had a really hard time finding something I liked this year.. their selection for toddlers was VERY limited this year.. Quoting jconney80:This is so cute! She's adorable! I love Kohl's dresses

Quoting Leelee1008:

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Good idea! I'd end up forgetting something like that if we traveled during the holidays lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

I normally show them wen I get them just so they can get excited about Christmas. We travel to my husbands aunt house so after I wash them I normally put them in my trunk so I won't forget them.

Quoting jconney80:

I usually give them on Christmas Eve but this year I might give them early this year!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.

Mom2jngnc
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Eh. 

Last year we did becuase The Children's Place had a jumper we LOVED, for my niece (lives with us) and it was $11 after sales. So we bought matching ties for the boys $15. 
Then they all wore white shirts with the ties, she had a white shirt under her jumper.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats nice that your MIL gets them! I usually get them at OUAC and it's very inexpensive. Their shirts are less than $5 & their dresses this year were $15 for both. They're really nice expensive dresses

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

they have holiday wear but i dont specifically go out and buy them, either my MIL gets them or i get them on clearance

Mom2jngnc
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

The cute holiday shirts I get on clerance.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: