Do you get your kids holiday clothes & pjs?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you get your kids holiday shirts to wear and or pajamas? Do you have them already?

Lets see pics!

I've already gotten ours from Once Upon A Child and haven't put them in them yet but I'm excited for them to wear them.

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
That sounds really cute!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Eh. 

Last year we did becuase The Children's Place had a jumper we LOVED, for my niece (lives with us) and it was $11 after sales. So we bought matching ties for the boys $15. 
Then they all wore white shirts with the ties, she had a white shirt under her jumper.

mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM
It's a two and half hour there and then again back. So we get them in the pjs before we leave for the night. It's a very long day for us though and it sucks. It's the only holiday that his family actually gets together though.

Quoting jconney80:

Good idea! I'd end up forgetting something like that if we traveled during the holidays lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

I normally show them wen I get them just so they can get excited about Christmas. We travel to my husbands aunt house so after I wash them I normally put them in my trunk so I won't forget them.

Quoting jconney80:

I usually give them on Christmas Eve but this year I might give them early this year!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't really buy them holiday clothes. I got some Christmas pj's on clearance Aftet Christmas one year but that's about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Mobile Photo

Here are my girls trying their dresses on at OUAC. They match and they were really excited lol
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Ugh that sounds awful! I would hate to have to travel for Christmas but I understand. I'd put them in pjs for the trip too!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

It's a two and half hour there and then again back. So we get them in the pjs before we leave for the night. It's a very long day for us though and it sucks. It's the only holiday that his family actually gets together though.

Quoting jconney80:

Good idea! I'd end up forgetting something like that if we traveled during the holidays lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

I normally show them wen I get them just so they can get excited about Christmas. We travel to my husbands aunt house so after I wash them I normally put them in my trunk so I won't forget them.

Quoting jconney80:

I usually give them on Christmas Eve but this year I might give them early this year!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.

flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Every Christmas Eve we let Dd open a present from us and it's always Christmas PJ's! We also always buy her a dress for Thanksgiving and a dress for Christmas Eve with the family.

Mom2jngnc
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM

It was. I acutally used everything again (except the 18 yr old tie, as he got one with a Nativity scene at Kohl's) in March for family pictures. 

That was my one upset, that THe Children's Place doesn't offer ties for men.

Quoting jconney80:

That sounds really cute!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Eh. 

Last year we did becuase The Children's Place had a jumper we LOVED, for my niece (lives with us) and it was $11 after sales. So we bought matching ties for the boys $15. 
Then they all wore white shirts with the ties, she had a white shirt under her jumper.

Ladyisis
by Jenn on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I usually buy my DD a new set of pjs and a Christmas outfit. I haven't bought them yet though. Soon though. :)

mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
My kids are so used the car it's not that big of a deal it's rare we actually go to the city where he's from. My family lives 1500 miles away I'm hoping next year we can make it there.

Quoting jconney80:

Ugh that sounds awful! I would hate to have to travel for Christmas but I understand. I'd put them in pjs for the trip too!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I usually get outfits.  I have to find something for DD. Last year I found some awesome deals on ebay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: