Group Home

Do you get your kids holiday clothes & pjs?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you get your kids holiday shirts to wear and or pajamas? Do you have them already?

Lets see pics!

I've already gotten ours from Once Upon A Child and haven't put them in them yet but I'm excited for them to wear them.

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Pjs yes but I have not got them yet. As far as clothes really only the youngest will get holiday related shirts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

As long as my kids will let me put them in them I will lol. My oldest is 10 and still likes getting Christmas related shirts. My other two are only 3 & 2 so they don't object yet :)

Quoting MamaMandee:

Pjs yes but I have not got them yet. As far as clothes really only the youngest will get holiday related shirts.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I love getting them holiday clothes and I want to start getting them pj's to open up on Christmas Eve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM

They really should have ties big enough for older kids because boys are usually pretty big even if they can still fit in their clothes (I forget what size their clothes go up to at the moment). I do love their clothes though and they are super cute! Especially holidays ones! And that's awesome that you got to use it all again for family pics! My youngest daughter has worn their holiday dress for the past 2 years.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

It was. I acutally used everything again (except the 18 yr old tie, as he got one with a Nativity scene at Kohl's) in March for family pictures. 

That was my one upset, that THe Children's Place doesn't offer ties for men.

Quoting jconney80:

That sounds really cute!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Eh. 

Last year we did becuase The Children's Place had a jumper we LOVED, for my niece (lives with us) and it was $11 after sales. So we bought matching ties for the boys $15. 
Then they all wore white shirts with the ties, she had a white shirt under her jumper.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I really love getting holiday clothes and I am always anxious to start getting them lol. We do it for Halloween and Christmas. I need to find ones for my younger kids for Thanksgiving. I just never see as many outfits for TG. You should start that tradition! It's fun :) What kind of holiday clothes do you already get? Like dressy type outfits or just holiday shirts ?

Quoting Flaca43:

I love getting them holiday clothes and I want to start getting them pj's to open up on Christmas Eve.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I have never thought about getting them clothes for Thanksgiving! I am always lucky to just have dinner ready on time lol! That is neat :) We do the dress on Christmas Eve also

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Every Christmas Eve we let Dd open a present from us and it's always Christmas PJ's! We also always buy her a dress for Thanksgiving and a dress for Christmas Eve with the family.

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Usually a nice sweater and I always buy them fleece pj's.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Well, yeah I guess 2 hours isn't too bad! For me it would be overwhelming but my kids aren't very easy going lol. 1500 miles is a long trip wow! I hope you get to go visit your family next year! 

Quoting mommyof11050307:

My kids are so used the car it's not that big of a deal it's rare we actually go to the city where he's from. My family lives 1500 miles away I'm hoping next year we can make it there.

Quoting jconney80:

Ugh that sounds awful! I would hate to have to travel for Christmas but I understand. I'd put them in pjs for the trip too!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

It's a two and half hour there and then again back. So we get them in the pjs before we leave for the night. It's a very long day for us though and it sucks. It's the only holiday that his family actually gets together though.

Quoting jconney80:

Good idea! I'd end up forgetting something like that if we traveled during the holidays lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

I normally show them wen I get them just so they can get excited about Christmas. We travel to my husbands aunt house so after I wash them I normally put them in my trunk so I won't forget them.

Quoting jconney80:

I usually give them on Christmas Eve but this year I might give them early this year!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I got my son a nice sweater vest with penguins on it lol. I love Christmas sweaters! Where do you get their fleece pjs at?

Quoting deedee3849:

Usually a nice sweater and I always buy them fleece pj's.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Nice! I usually don't buy them this early either

Quoting Ladyisis:

Yes, I usually buy my DD a new set of pjs and a Christmas outfit. I haven't bought them yet though. Soon though. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80