Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you let your son pierce their ears? Would the rules for age be the same as it would be for your daughter? Why or why not?

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Replies (71-74):
EireLass
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:43 AM
I know people think its an unfair view. AndmI'm not sure why I think this way.....my age perhaps. After my daughter graduated, she proceeded to get multiple piercings up her ears. I don't like them, never pretended I did. My husband has pierced ears. Hes never worn earings since I've been with him. One of his boys has them and I think they look dumb.
Quoting .Angelica.:

so far my 6 year old hasn't expressed interest either. i'm not sure he really has an opinion about it.

Quoting EireLass:I let my daughter get the basic piercing when she was 12. My son never expressed interest.mI'm glad, I probably would have said no.

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I don't have boys, but the answer would be no not until they moved out. Our oldest is 7 and wants hers done but we haven't pursued it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I believe they did ;)

Quoting .Angelica.:

did their holes close up?

Quoting hugss:

They did already & both have aready stopped wearing them :)

KW1280
by Todah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I do dislike gauges

Quoting .Angelica.:

I don't usually notice if people have their ears pierced unless the earrings are big and flashy or if they are gauged. so it's not so much that it bothers me, I guess it's more of my irrational thought process that earrings are for girls. even though I know that's silly.

Quoting KW1280:

I nvr thought about it.

Earrings and males don't bother me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)