Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When your child is so long legged and skinny? LOL

I already have to buy 8 slim with adjustable waist band. The pants he has on today are skinny jeans and they are baggy on him. But he looks like he's waiting for a flood. He needs a 10 for length, but even with skinny jeans, he'll look like he's wearing a parachute on his butt.

I don't know what's better, parachute tush, or flood pants?

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Replies (91-95):
la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Adjustable pants with a belt...lol

That's what I do here

fraujones
by Amanda on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Lol. Probably the parachute tush :)

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I wonder how comfortable that is though :( LOL

Quoting fraujones:

Lol. Probably the parachute tush :)

Jessica79
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM

LOL It's definitely not easy. I have three super skinny kids, but only one of my kids has long legs. I just constantly have to buy her new pants.

My SIL would buy long girls skinny jeans for her son. It was all she could find that he would fit for a good chunk of his teen years. And he didn't mind - he made a lot of silly jokes about getting into girls pants. SMH lol

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL

Quoting Jessica79:

LOL It's definitely not easy. I have three super skinny kids, but only one of my kids has long legs. I just constantly have to buy her new pants.

My SIL would buy long girls skinny jeans for her son. It was all she could find that he would fit for a good chunk of his teen years. And he didn't mind - he made a lot of silly jokes about getting into girls pants. SMH lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)