It's Friday!! Let a know..

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
What your plans for the weekend are. Will it be calm and relaxing, super busy, or somewhere in between?
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by Christa on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Boring...after grocery shopping later, we have nothing to do.
sukainah
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM

A little busy, shopping tomorrow, then laundry.  Sunday I have no plans as of yet.

nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Tomorrow not much going on, might do a bday party and some grocery shopping. Sunday DD has 2 soccer games, other than that just hanging out

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM
my plans are pump, eat, drink, change/feed baby, pump, eat drink, change/feed baby, repeat lol
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM

calm just house work here and there and probably some shopping..the latter is always fun

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM

not sure yet food shopping is all i know of

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Hair appointment, photoshoot and celebrating our anniversary tomorrow and family pictures Sunday because the flake that was supposed to do them last week didn't show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM

It's been soso. The weather is nasty here today and I have had a barometric pressure headache all day. :( My son is home sick too. We did go weigh in at WW's and have lunch with mil. She has picked my daughter up from school and has taken her to karate for me. That way son won't have to be out in the bad weather much. I've gotten some cleaning and laundry done today too.

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Happy Anniversary! How many years?

Quoting lapcounter:

Hair appointment, photoshoot and celebrating our anniversary tomorrow and family pictures Sunday because the flake that was supposed to do them last week didn't show.

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Thank you. 8 married, 9 together.

Quoting wandep:

Happy Anniversary! How many years?

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: