Group Home

Gift Giving Made Simple Thanks to the Fab 15

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 79 Replies

My daughter Piper’s birthday is mid-November. And while some may think the timing is a bit unfortunate being so close to the holidays and all, as a mom I completely love it!

Because November is also the month when stores like Kmart roll out their must-have lists of toys that are going to be hot and “all the rage” for the upcoming holidays.

This year, I’m keeping a close eye on Kmart’s Fab15 list as I shop for both her birthday and Christmas. So many great toys on the list, I’m already having a tough time narrowing down which ones to gift her! But the good news? I simply cannot go wrong - each toy is awesome!

A few items from the Fab15 list I’m loving:

Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow Blaster: This Nerf Bow Blaster is by far my most favorite item on the Fab15 list! I grew up practicing archery as a young girl living in the country, and I’m super pumped to gift this bow (with a 75 foot firing range and soft darts) to my girl!

Monster High 13 Wishes™ Haunt the Casbah™ Clawdeen Wolf® Doll:
Last Christmas Piper got her first Monster High Doll, and it was then a small obsession was born. She’s already been asking for the “Clawdeen” doll, because she’s in love with her purple highlights and funky purple dress.

Flutterbye Fairy Pink Flying Flower Fairy: Ok, the Flutterbye Flying Flower Fairy is a really a cool toy, because she actually floats (or flies) through the air! I can already tell I’m going to need to buy two of fairies, one for each of my daughters.

Barbie Collector 2013 Holiday Auburn Hair Barbie™ Doll. KMART EXCLUSIVE!: I gave Piper this Barbie for her birthday. When she opened it, she literally gasped: “Mom her hair is so beautiful! That dress deserves a party...” 

I absolutely adore the Kmart’s Fab15 list and it 100% gets my Seal of Approval for the holiday season. It takes the guess work out of shopping, and I can buy confidently knowing whatever I gift her, she’s going to absolutely love it.

Have you checked out the Fab15 list yet? What toy do you have your eye on?

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I have looked at it the dod mcstufgins toy is really cute but dd wants sophia rhe first dressup this year
bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Ive scanned through it .. and the only thing that caught my eye was Elmo .. my older boys dont really play play with toys anymore =( . They prefer electronics  .

powow65
by kimmy on Nov. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Yes, I have! I have a lalaloopsy hair doll & a TMNT doll too!
DD loves them both & it'll be perfect for Christmas! :)
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM
We always keep our eye on the Lego sets that are listed...
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM
I skimmed it my kids are older.
fraujones
by Amanda on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM
DD would like Clawdeen.
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I always check out the lego sets listed. Otherwise, my boys never play with the stuff in those lists. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
My kids are all Jan/Feb babies, which comes with its own opportunities for savings!
sukainah
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Ooo, I like that LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet, but they may be a little old for that. And my 5 year old would love the Hot Wheels Car maker!  And for sure, my 7, almost 8, year old would love the Bow Blaster!  He's in Cub Scouts and was able to try and shoot a bow and arrow this summer!  Good ideas they have in the FAB15!

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM
My nieces would love the monster high set but I don't see anything this year on the list for my son :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.