Group Home

Looking Fantastic, and Dreaming Out Loud

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 70 Replies

My daughter, Piper, wears a basic (she would say boring) school uniform five days out of the week. Khaki pants and a red, blue or white polo shirt. Total snoozefest if you’re a nine year old little girl that loves fashion. And because she has to wear a uniform during the day, it’s made her after school and weekend clothes extremely important.

The past few years, I’ve started doing a ton of shopping at Kmart - a ton. From food to household supplies, toys and clothes. It’s one stop shopping, and it’s exactly what I need because of my busy schedule. On our last trip to Kmart, Piper spied a few pieces from the Selena Gomez Dreaming Out Loud collection that she just had to have.

Crochet Lace Skirt: As soon as Piper saw this skirt, she was all “ohhhh....I need that! It’s perfect for holiday parties!”  And you know what? She’s totally right - especially if paired with some white leggings or tights.

Signature Sweatpants: Every girl need a comfy pair of sweatpants if she truly wants to kick back and relax on the weekends! Piper picked out a pair in her favorite color, blue; with the saying “HOPE” down the leg.

Large Fabric Tote: Piper has a backpack that she takes to school, but on the weekends when we’re running errands, she grabs this totally chic and brightly colored tote. And if I’m being completely honest - I really want one for myself as well!

Chambray Shirt: Ok, this shirt at first I was on the fence with - because it just looks so grown up! But once she tried it on, I realized how beautiful (and mature, in a good way) she looked. Now that it’s fall, I’m having her layer it under brightly colored cardigans for a more pulled together look.

The Dream Out Loud collection at Kmart totally gets my Seal of Approval, love every piece in the collection!

Have you had a chance to visit Kmart and pick up a few Selena Gomez pieces?

by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma-flynn
by Greta on Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I need to browse the collection my dd would love some new clothes.
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish I had a little girl to dress up!
Oh and I hate little girl sweatpants with words on the butt. I love that these have them on the leg!
wandep
by Pam on Dec. 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Very cute gotta check it out when we get home! Love the bag!!!
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM

No but I went to her concert a few weeks ago with my teen.

powow65
by kimmy on Dec. 13, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Thanks but no thanks.
Sorry.
bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I think the styles are totally cute .. however i have no girls to shop for :( .

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:44 PM
No girls here. But cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by Amy on Dec. 13, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I have 2 boys with a girl & boy on the way. I know from shopping s few times for my niece that shopping for girls is soooo different than for boys, haha. I'll gain some experience soon, though! For now, it's just easy... Jeans & a polo, t shirt, or button up.
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2013 at 10:18 PM
No girls here, sigh... You can tell that this post is making all of the boy moms envious! ;-) Really cute items in this line.
fraujones
by Amanda on Dec. 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Your daughter is beautiful. I haven't checked out Selena Gomez's line yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80