Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im going to tell my dd's bf exactly how I feel about him-and its not nice

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

It wont be nice! He is a piece of trash. He works but spends all his time at hios brothers. Doing  things he shouldnt.He lies to my dd. I have always helped them out. With food,diapers etc. She does their laundry here. He pays his mommy $100 a month to help her out.She then turns around and charges them to do laundry. She always asks them for money.I have never asked for anything in return. When its the losers b-day I got him a cake.He said his own mother never got him one. She has never even bought them anything for the baby. Not even a card for his b-day. She wanted to do laundry the other day. I told her I would do a load of hers and my grandsons but Im not doing that creeps anymore. He pays his mommy $100 a month let her do it. So he calls me cheap!!!! Can you believe that! I bought her diapers the other day and food. We are losing our home yet I have always helped them out.He makes me so mad I want to smack him. I dont believe in violence but he has me so heated right now. He puts his mommy and his pot ahead of my dd and my grandson. I want to also smack my dd and tell her to wake the heck up. Man I really want to tell him off. Me cheap! Yay ok lets his mom get them diapers or food or meds when they need it.Oh and he tells my dd she is lazy. B/c she doesnt work outside the home. Realyy???Try spending time with your son and see how "easy" raising a child is.Man I am soooooooooo mad right now"

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Oh no I am so sorry sometimes the truth hurts and they need to hear it ;(

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Sorry to vent but I am just so angry and so hurt. He isnt right for my dd. I wish she would see that.And after everything my dh and I have done for him to say F@@@ your mom and call me cheap. Seriously??? Wow. Thats a slap in the face

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I'm so sorry, he is a jerk.  I know that you would do anything for your DD and grandson.  What does your DD think of this situation?  Has she realized yet who he really is and is she done with his behavior?

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Quoting momofnatalie:

I'm so sorry, he is a jerk.  I know that you would do anything for your DD and grandson.  What does your DD think of this situation?  Has she realized yet who he really is and is she done with his behavior?

Thank-you. She says she loves him and wants her family together. But its not a family. She knows he is a jerk but wont leave him. He has even slapped her before. I just wish he would go away

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I think she is going to hold on until she hits rock bottom with him.  It's going to be a long and bumpy road.  It is no fun to have to deal with him but you don't want him to force her to choose.  I was like that in my 20's, and I choose my jerk of a boyfriend over my family.  The more of a jerk he was, the more I thought he was misunderstood and when he was nice and generous I told myself, see he can be a good person.  It took a lot of awful events and me finally going to counseling to see how unhealthy that relationship was.  Hugs, it is so hard to see someone treat your child that way.  I hope she is able to see what kind of man he really is because if he can't treat her family with respect and appreciation than he really isn't a man deserving of her love. 

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting momofnatalie:

Thank-you. She says she loves him and wants her family together. But its not a family. She knows he is a jerk but wont leave him. He has even slapped her before. I just wish he would go away

MamaMandee
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Just be careful you dont push her even more towards him by doing it. Sounds like both her & your grandson need you in their lives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I wouldn't say anything to him.  You will drive a wedge between you and your daughter.  You can put your foot down and stop helping them, but calling him out will backfire.

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Quoting momofnatalie:

anotherandree
by Inga on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM

This was my first thought!  He is the father of her child.  If you tell him off, she is likely to take your grandbaby away.  Be careful.  *hugs*

Quoting MamaMandee:

Just be careful you dont push her even more towards him by doing it. Sounds like both her & your grandson need you in their lives.

For book reviews, frugal tips, environmental hints, and more!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Thanks ladies. I will hold my tongue. But he is not allowed over here and I dont want to see him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN