Group Home

Pssshh I could do that

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 29 Replies

Look at these gingerbread houses

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Wow!!! :O those are awwwwesome!!!!!
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:22 PM

oh wow! they are amazing ! mine is always goopy and messy but its fun with ds !

rosesink
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I used to make Ginger bread houses for my kids and let them decorate them.  I have a Mold that I got from Pampered Chef about 20+ years ago.  I would use the store bought gimgerbread cookies (in the tube) and make the icing they have the recipe for with the mold.  Look it up and you too can make your own gingerbread houses not only for christmas but also for other holidays

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:07 PM

that's a great idea

Quoting rosesink:

I used to make Ginger bread houses for my kids and let them decorate them.  I have a Mold that I got from Pampered Chef about 20+ years ago.  I would use the store bought gimgerbread cookies (in the tube) and make the icing they have the recipe for with the mold.  Look it up and you too can make your own gingerbread houses not only for christmas but also for other holidays

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

You guys. For real? I'm lucky if I can get mine to stay together! Those are amazing.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I saw silicone pans at the store today that were for making gingerbread trains... I couldn't decide if I would actually be able to pull that off. How hard is it to assemble them after you've baked?

Also... I don't know if I've ever seen gingerbread cookie dough in a tube. But I've also never looked.

Thanks for sharing this tip, I'm going to look into it more. DS really loves making gingerbread houses and I'd love to do a better job with him as he gets older.

Quoting rosesink:

Jules_
by Julie on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

This is my favorite of them

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Wow those are super cool!
shoot4thestars
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Those are awesome! 

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Wow!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690