So I am not always big on exact measurements so this is as close as I can figure.
This recipe yeilds 3 9 inch pies.
I use this recipe to make my pie crusts. You have to do this one 3 times the pie filling is enough to fill the three pies.
1 1/2 cups finely crumbled graham crackers
6 tablespoons melted butter
1/3 cup white sugar
Mix everything until well blended and then push into pie tins. bake at 350 for 7 minutes and then cool or if you need it unbaked put in the fridge for about an hour.
For the pie
1/8 cup of grated tangerine rind
1/2 cup of tangerine juice ( i juice 4-5 tangerines and then grate all the rinds and use whatever i come up with not an exact science here)
12 ounces fresh cranberries (i am a big oceanspray fan but used to live near the factory lol)
1 3/4 cups while sugar, divided
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons water
1 29 ounce can of Libby's 100% pure pumpkin
2 12 onuce cans of evaporated milk (i use Egale brand not carnation)
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp cloves
1 tbsp nutmeg
1 tbsp ginger
4 large eggs
Ok then so now onto the cooking
1) preheat oven to 425 f
2) plave juice, rind, 1 cup sugar and cranberries in a medium sauce pan
3) cook over medium heat stirring often for 5 minutes.
4) place flour in a small bowl and stir in water to disolve.
5) stir in cranberry mixture into the flour mixture.
6) Pour back into sauce pan and cook stirring often until it thickens.
7) remove from heat.
8) i let it cool a little and then line the pie shells with a layer of the cranberry mixture. If its to hot it breaks apart the crust. try to spoon small amounts around the shell don't just dump and spread or the shell will crumble.
9) wisk the 4 eggs in a small bowl.
10) mix the rest of the sugar along with the spices in a large bowl.
11) mix the can of pumpkin into the sugar mixture
12) mix the eggs into pumpkin sugar mixture
13) slowly add both cans of milk stirring constantly
14) pour the pumpkin mixture over the cranberry in the pie shells. I fill to the very top which makes it hard to transfer to the oven but gives it a no crust appearance. You may want to line the bottom of your oven with tin foil, the cranberry mixture ocassionaly bubbles out in a small spot because it boils in the oven.
15) cook at 425 for 15 minutes, turn down oven to 350 f and cook for another 50 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. I sevre with redi whip from the red can