Karaoke...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  • 49 Replies

My parents bought my son a Karaoke machine for his birthday. They didn't give it to him until Saturday and it has already been HOURS of family fun.

I was trying to play with it a bit ago, but it's just not fun alone.

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I was debating getting one for my daughter. She loves to sing. What brand is it?

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM

The Singing Machine

It was the $39 one, I think. With disco lights on it. Don't mind the mess, we were partying, lol. DH and his friend were building a K'Nex roller coaster on the floor and Chrissy was pushing her high chair all over the house.

Quoting wandep:

I was debating getting one for my daughter. She loves to sing. What brand is it?

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

That is not a bad deal. Do you know where they got it?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

The Singing Machine

It was the $39 one, I think. With disco lights on it. Don't mind the mess, we were partying, lol. DH and his friend were building a K'Nex roller coaster on the floor and Chrissy was pushing her high chair all over the house.

Quoting wandep:

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Wal-Mart....shh...LOL

Quoting wandep:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

The Singing Machine

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Cool. Thanks...will have to check it out. You just buy the kerokee cd's for them right?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Wal-Mart....shh...LOL

Quoting wandep:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

The Singing Machine

Quoting wandep:

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes..if you want the lyrics on screen. It'll play any cd though.

Quoting wandep:

Cool. Thanks...will have to check it out. You just buy the kerokee cd's for them right?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Wal-Mart....shh...LOL

Quoting wandep:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

The Singing Machine

Quoting wandep:

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It's the $49.97 one, my bad, there are cheaper ones though.

Quoting wandep:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Fun! We have been thinking of getting the teen one for Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aubsmom09
by Erin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:32 PM

What a fun family activity!  Love the pic.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I would love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: