Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL Have you seen Kmart Jingle Bells commercial? I love it

Posted by   + Show Post

May not be for everybody but it made me LOL.

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
bhwrn1
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:46 AM

DH showed it to me the other day, it's funny!

mom2jessnky
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM

It's funny, but I think it's a little inappropriate. Probably considering I saw it air on Nickelodeon during the day. FX at Night...okay cool. But on a children's channel was a little creepy.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM
I think it is hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM

That was very funny. Lol.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM

saw it for the first time the other day & i had to rewinded the tv to make sure i saw what i thought i did.  best holiday commerical i've seen in ages!!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM

oh i've seen worse air on kids channels during the day; low t & other drug commercials being at the top of that list.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

It's funny, but I think it's a little inappropriate. Probably considering I saw it air on Nickelodeon during the day. FX at Night...okay cool. But on a children's channel was a little creepy.

mom2jessnky
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM

The Low T commercial is SO not worse, it's not even bad. My kids have no clue what testosterone is so that commercial with a guy going "it's a number, no big deal" is the same as a commercial for cholesterol medicine. They're chemicals in the body that my kids have no clue about. A Bunch of dudes in loose boxers shaking their dicks IS inappropriate because it's dudes shaking their dicks on Nickelodeon. If they were doing that in a school play ground, those men would find themselves on a Megan's Law website.

Quoting lizzig:

oh i've seen worse air on kids channels during the day; low t & other drug commercials being at the top of that list.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Quoting MamaMandee:

Thank you posting this, My news had a story that was coming up about this commercial and that people were upset over it but I missed the story. This mom liked it lol 

precious54
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 1:07 PM

funny

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

oh but that's different.  woman are objects to be oogled so they have to be in ads half dressed!  didn't you know that?! ;o)

Quoting Kaybean:

I think it's funny. They do stuff way worse with women all the time and no one cares about that so it's a double standard, and it's not like they show their stuff bouncing around or anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN