Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

World Hello Day When : Always November 21st (did you say Hello to someone today?)

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

World Hello Day

When : Always November 21st

The objective of World Hello Day is to promote world peace. The theme of this day is "Greet ten people for peace". It is really easy to participate in World Hello Day. Simply, say hello to the people today. And, voice your concern for world peace.

World Hello Day was created during the 1973 conflict between Egypt and Israel.  The creators of this day, Brian McCormack and Michael McCormack, believe your efforts can help to promote global peace. They believe it starts with communications, hence the greeting to ten people.

So, let's all make a difference. Get out on the streets today, and say "Hello" to at least ten people.

For more information, visit the creators' website. See: World Hello Day

Also see

World Peace Day

International Day of Peace

Origin of World Hello Day:

World Hello Day was created in 1973 by Brian McCormack, a Ph.D. graduate of Arizona State University, and Michael McCormack, a graduate of Harvard University. They continue to promote this global event.

This holiday is celebrated virtually all over the world.

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I did at the reading fair tonight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Thats neat didnt know that !! Yes I said hello to many people while i was out I always do it just makes people smile to know someone it nice to them and brightens their day

Jules_
by Julie on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM
To everyone I saw today!
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM

To my son when he got off the bus this morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)