Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do your kids wear uniforms to school?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mine does, and I think it makes life so much easier. Are you for or against them?

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
deadlights86
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Its easier for us to not wear them. I don't have to worry about something they wear being against uniform.

Quoting elasmimi:

May I ask why?

Quoting deadlights86:

No thank god. I hated when they wore uniforms.

deadlights86
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Plus I don't like buying extra clothes. I can't afford it and even if I could I would hate wasting the money.

Quoting elasmimi:

May I ask why?

Quoting deadlights86:

No thank god. I hated when they wore uniforms.

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM

No, but I wouldn't mind.

Jessica79
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Are pj's uniforms? LOL Because we wear pajamas a lot during our school day.

ambermario4ever
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes my daughter does. I hate it. It makes thing cost more becuase I have to buy her two sets of clothes. 

Juniper53098
by June on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM

None of the schools in our town have uniforms.

Mznaye
by Jo on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Love them! Ds wears burgundy polo shirt and gray bottoms Monday thru Thursday. Fridays are spirit shirts and jeans
MamaMandee
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Mine dont!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Only for 2 more weeks!! I HATE Uniforms. 

I was one of those people that thought they'd be SO cool, and SOOOO easy if we had them. No. It's a huge money pit, and they're boring and ugly. 

My kids aren't going to wear that crap outside of school (they're UGLY and super expensive). So because of this my kids each have 4 wardrobes. Warm Weather Uniforms, Warm Weather clothes that don't suck. Cold Weather uniforms, cold weather clothes that don't suck.  Additionally they each have 4 jackets; uniform light & heavy, regular light/heavy- because again the uniform stuff is ugly as sin and they hate wearing it. They also have TONS of shoes from this Uniform shoes which must be black or brown, solid color. Plus white trainers for PE. So out of school they have sandals, boots, and trainers that don't get dirty just from looking at them. Plus hair stuff that is uniform/non-uniform. Belts that are uni/non-uni. etc. It's a money PIT. And for what? There are still bullies at school. Except now the bullies aren't just kids, it's teachers too. If my oldest forgets to wear a belt guess what? They dock points from her grades. Which is bullshit. They won't even let her call me to bring in a belt.

I HATE UNIFORMS. I'm SO glad we're moving and the new school is run by people with a brain so my kids can wear normal clothes again. I'm going to save SO MUCH MONEY.

mom2jessnky
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so glad I'm not the only uniform hater. :)

Quoting ambermario4ever:

Yes my daughter does. I hate it. It makes thing cost more becuase I have to buy her two sets of clothes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN