Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uhhhhhhhh my kids are crazy! Edit: we got it!!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 41 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

They have so much energy! They need to get it out but it's cold out and dark early. I keep trying to convince DH we need this for Christmas. It's indoor/outdoor, 7 ft, will fit them all, fully enclosed, and low to the ground. It will fit in the playroom downstairs, and it's only $119!

Update: we bought it last night! I think we're going to have it set up when they wake up Christmas morning!
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lunyuny
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM
That looks like it will be fun
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Fun!!
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I try not to bring it up every time they start jumping on the bed (which is NOT ALLOWED) because I don't want to drive him nuts. But he never replies when I do talk about it. It would save me a lot of headache though!
aubsmom09
by Erin on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:56 PM

That looks like so much fun!

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM

NICE!! I wanted one like that but settled for one that is not caged.  They use it all the time, I've even been known to put it in front of the TV lol. 

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:04 PM
"Caged" lol. Yeah if it wasn't they would be jumping off onto everything.

Quoting ablackdolphin:

NICE!! I wanted one like that but settled for one that is not caged.  They use it all the time, I've even been known to put it in front of the TV lol. 

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:47 AM

We have an indoor trampoline in our living room. It's not as big as that but it's big enough. I say go for it! It really helps them and especially when they can't go out to play.

mom2jessnky
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Next time he doesn't reply say "I'm taking your silence as tacit compliance" and buy it! :)  That's totally what I do, if you don't say no, it's a yes.

Quoting heydooney:

I try not to bring it up every time they start jumping on the bed (which is NOT ALLOWED) because I don't want to drive him nuts. But he never replies when I do talk about it. It would save me a lot of headache though!

mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 27, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I saw that whats the age limit on that thing

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Brilliant!

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Next time he doesn't reply say "I'm taking your silence as tacit compliance" and buy it! :)  That's totally what I do, if you don't say no, it's a yes.

Quoting heydooney:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)