Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christmas gift ideas for a newborn?

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
My newest addition will be just over a month old come Christmas and Idk what to get her...the 3 yr old is getting a power wheel hello kitty car from the in-laws and we have the Dora kitchen on layaway for her, so she will be set, but I have NOTHING for the baby...I'm just at a complete loss...she already has PLENTY of clothes, and she has a playmat and stuff already...
HELP?!
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KerriAKAMom
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I love to give the Disney Treasury Books.  They are always a huge hit.  They are a collection of stories in a hard cover book.  I know they are going to be on sale several places on Black Friday for around $5. 

lillucky8
by Jen on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM
A first cmas ornaments, toys for when she is older, disney movies if you collect them like we do, money for her bank acct? My dd is an october baby so i think the first year we asked for bath soap and lotion, clothes for the next size, movies, bum creams, diapers, wipes...anything she would use :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Never heard of those...I'll have to look

Quoting KerriAKAMom:

I love to give the Disney Treasury Books.  They are always a huge hit.  They are a collection of stories in a hard cover book.  I know they are going to be on sale several places on Black Friday for around $5. 

jazi1105
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
good ideas...thanks

Quoting lillucky8:

A first cmas ornaments, toys for when she is older, disney movies if you collect them like we do, money for her bank acct? My dd is an october baby so i think the first year we asked for bath soap and lotion, clothes for the next size, movies, bum creams, diapers, wipes...anything she would use :)
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Last Christmas my baby was only 3 weeks old and we got her a "my first Christmas ornament" and we got her a little monkey rattle and teething toy for the diaper bag.  Then we got her a matching Christmas PJ's for her and her old sister.  I started a journal for her when she was born and just wrote in her journal and shared about how we spent time together and how special her first Christmas was because she came early to enjoy it. 

jazi1105
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:42 PM
those are great ideas....thanks!

Quoting momofnatalie:

Last Christmas my baby was only 3 weeks old and we got her a "my first Christmas ornament" and we got her a little monkey rattle and teething toy for the diaper bag.  Then we got her a matching Christmas PJ's for her and her old sister.  I started a journal for her when she was born and just wrote in her journal and shared about how we spent time together and how special her first Christmas was because she came early to enjoy it. 

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Love the idea of an ornament and book.  I bought my boys a book and wrote a letter to them in the front especially for them. All these years later, it is fun to read with them =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN