peanut butter cup fudge and white chocolate cranberry fudge. just finished and waiting for it to set. will be taking to dinner with us tomorrow.
22 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped -16 for the bottom and 6 crumbled on the top
3 cups chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You should use 16 on the bottom)
Read more at http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/04/no-bake-reeses-fudge-bars.html#GetmaHwBWoMmZ4E6.99
white chocolate cranberry
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 c sour cream (not light)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (5 oz) bag dried cranberries (Craisins)
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, sour cream, butter and salt in a heavy 2 qt saucepan.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (238 degrees).
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until full melted. This will take a few minutes :)
- Stir in the marshmallow creme and vanilla extract until smooth and blended.
- Stir in dried cranberries until evenly distributed.
- Pour into the baking dish, cool to room temperature.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours before cutting into squares,
- Store in an airtight container.