Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have any money in your account? **edited!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  • 26 Replies

this was the question my husband asked me yesterday when he called me from work.  i don't make much & get paid every two weeks.  my last paycheck was the one the car/rent insurance came out of so thusly it's the one i don't have much left over afterwards.  the insurance is the only thing i pay, hubby pays the rest, as he makes much more than i do.  so why was he asking if i had any money in my account?  well apparently he was ordering me christmas gifts from amazon & wasn't paying attention when he checked out & they automatically charged my card that's on file.  i don't do online shopping but last christmas when we got our daughter a kindle the charger didn't work.  i called amazon & they put a credit on my amazon account for a new one.  when i went to buy it for my daughter she had found a magazine subscription for the kindle she really wanted.  hubby didn't have his card handy so i used mine & apparently they have the info on file.  so i guess i'm paying for my christmas presents.  hubby says i still have to wait till christmas to open them though! ;o)  oh he also asked me not to go on amazon so i won't see what he bought me.

**for all you naughty mamas, shame on you for wanting to peek!!  i actually have really good self control & won't peek.  i know it's books that i like, he said that when he told me why he was asking about the $$.  i just don't know what titles & i can wait for christmas to find that out.  i can't believe the # of you mama's on here that don't have self contro!  shame on youl  smile mini

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoganAndKennedy
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Why doesn't he get money from his account to ci ver the cost and place in yours?
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

oh he probably will or will pay for my daughter's fiddle lessons for the month (the other thing i forgot i pay for).

Quoting LoganAndKennedy:

Why doesn't he get money from his account to ci ver the cost and place in yours?

LoganAndKennedy
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM
That's good :)
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM

All worked out then :D

fraujones
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
It would be hard for me not to peek!
momkaribg
by Kari on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Lol I would so look
powow65
by kimmy on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Lmao!
I love hearing your silly stories hun! It makes me giggle!
So he a "Uhoh" & used your card & now you can't see what he accidently bought with your $$$$. Lol
I love it!
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

LOL!! I would totally look..

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I would look.

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Good thing it got covered!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN