Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sickness .. anyone else ?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 39 Replies

Is anyone else sick ? It seems like anytime i go out of the house i end up sick . Granted with our weather .. highs and lows and then super lows and highs .. its  no wonder .. Im so debating on going to the dr. tomorrow .. or trying to wait this head cold out . =( Im sure it will turn into bronchitis .. I blame that on my years of smoking .. :( . Granted Jan i will have been smoke free for 2 years !!

So i take the boys to the dentist this morning .. and then the dr. for me this afternoon .. got to juggle a few things around .. to make it all work .. but i gotta get better =) !

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

How long have you been feeling bad?  If you have a history of bronchitis, I would go see the doctor.

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM

It started yesterday .. and already today im coughing up crap/sinus drainage.. my throat is sore and my neck and chest hurt..Not to mention the massive headache i have with pressure  :( . I just have so many things to do tomorrow .. 2 of my boys have drs appts .. Gah .. its just gonna be a bad week ..

Quoting frndlyfn:

How long have you been feeling bad?  If you have a history of bronchitis, I would go see the doctor.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Just make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids.  If caffeine helps with the headache do a hot tea or coffee, that should help break up any congestion as well.   It always stinks when we are sick during busy weeks.   I was bed bound with something a few weeks ago for 24 hours.

Quoting bwsmommy:

It started yesterday .. and already today im coughing up crap/sinus drainage.. my throat is sore and my neck and chest hurt..Not to mention the massive headache i have with pressure  :( . I just have so many things to do tomorrow .. 2 of my boys have drs appts .. Gah .. its just gonna be a bad week ..

Quoting frndlyfn:

wandep
by Pam on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Feel better :( We just have weather changing issues here...off and on.

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I am drinking tons.. as im nursing my 10 month old .. its been a rough day :(.. And oh no .. that doesnt sound like it would have been fun at all .

Quoting frndlyfn:

Just make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids.  If caffeine helps with the headache do a hot tea or coffee, that should help break up any congestion as well.   It always stinks when we are sick during busy weeks.   I was bed bound with something a few weeks ago for 24 hours.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I have a cold.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamavalor
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I had a head cold and it turned into bronchitis, too!  Triggered my asthma.  Thanksgiving wasn't very joyful.

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Weve had this annoying phlegmy cough for a while I think its seasonal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

So far just  the sniffles and a mild cough for the kids...nothing yet for my D/H and myself. I hope you feel better.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

no thanks goodness no one here is sick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN