Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT- keeping house

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 24 Replies
Before having children I was a neat freak. I still was until I had my third child. The kids seem to always be making a mess, and I guess I don't have the motivation anymore.. what are ways you ladies keep motivated. Also I do not let my hoise become filthy , but it definitelyneeds some help!
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I keep a tidy house but my house is tiny so it's easy to mess easy to clean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherishhope
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM
That may be part of the problem too! We live in a big house. 2 large living room and a larg master bath. I dread cleaning bathroom s !

Quoting LifeCafe42: I keep a tidy house but my house is tiny so it's easy to mess easy to clean
chicken13
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

It's just a constant battle.  Deep sigh.

there are only so many hours in the day, the kitchen and the 1/2 bath downstairs are priorities...everything else can slide depending in the day.

cherishhope
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM
It is!! My kids like to sneak food in there rooms (junk) then its everywhere?!?! Any help?
cherishhope
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Bump!
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I try to keep it tidy but with 5 kids its hard sometimes

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I would need a maid lol

Quoting cherishhope: That may be part of the problem too! We live in a big house. 2 large living room and a larg master bath. I dread cleaning bathroom s !

Quoting LifeCafe42: I keep a tidy house but my house is tiny so it's easy to mess easy to clean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

i was too ! i color coordinated my clothes lol everythign was tidy until my first dd not that my house is a wreck but im also still unpacking but this is why i hired a maid ahhhh cant wait or them to come next week

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM

It's not so much my child as my hubby. I get really discouraged when I get the house nice and clean, and 10 minutes after her gets home, it's a disaster!

cherishhope
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Hahah! Your right for me ita a combo of both. My husband leaves everything out and open.!! Cabinets, drawers, etc. Soooo irritating lol

Quoting elasmimi:

It's not so much my child as my hubby. I get really discouraged when I get the house nice and clean, and 10 minutes after her gets home, it's a disaster!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)