Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a limit on...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 335 Replies
Your little girls and what color nail polish they're allowed to wear to school? Does age matter?
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM
My little girl is only 14months, but I don't have issues with any nail polish color.
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter is 9. Soft pastels are okay and that's what she loves too :)

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM

my oldest dd is 5 she only gets her nails painted when she doesnt have school and very modest colors at that

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM
So things like black or dark red would alright in K or the early grades?

Quoting A.J.s_mommy: My little girl is only 14months, but I don't have issues with any nail polish color.
Jukebox_Jenny
What are "modest colors" to you?

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

my oldest dd is 5 she only gets her nails painted when she doesnt have school and very modest colors at that

Jukebox_Jenny
What if she wanted things like red or blue or black?

Quoting GypsiSky:

My daughter is 9. Soft pastels are okay and that's what she loves too :)

A.J.s_mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM
15 moms liked this
To me its just nail polish. Its just fun for them. I know people think some colors are "grown up" colors, but I don't feel that way.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny: So things like black or dark red would alright in K or the early grades?

Quoting A.J.s_mommy: My little girl is only 14months, but I don't have issues with any nail polish color.
chicken13
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM
3 moms liked this

No rules on color.  But NO chipped polish.  I think it looks unkempt and trashy.  And no fake nails...they ruin the real nails.

Dd LOVES doing her nails and is constantly changing the color and designs on them.  Right now...every other finger is red, white and there is at least 1 snowflake that I saw.  She repaints them probably 3 or 4 times a week....she says it relaxes her...lol

proudmommy690
by Christa on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
They don't really wear it. I've been thinking of getting some (the only kind I have is glitter and ones that dont show up at all) cause I like to paint my toes sometimes. But I don't really care what color they wear.
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:43 PM
2 moms liked this
That's totally what I was looking for. Thanks!

Quoting A.J.s_mommy: To me its just nail polish. Its just fun for them. I know people think some colors are "grown up" colors, but I don't feel that way.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny: So things like black or dark red would alright in K or the early grades?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)