Group Home

What did you kids ask for for Christmas? Did you get it?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 79 Replies

by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Juniper53098
by June on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:06 PM

My daughter asked for stuffed animals, a princess dress, and a new Wii.  DS asked for a big truck with a big trailer and a new Wii.  DD isn't getting her stuffed animals or princess dress, but otherwise they're getting it.

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM

They didn't ask for anything. We got them a few things that we knew that they would like.

HisUsmcWifey
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Gianna asked for another American Girl doll with clothes and accessories, some new movies, crafty things, Calico Critters, hello kitty jewelry, and a few other things. She's getting everything she asked for and then some. :0)

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

My son didn't really ask for a lot of specific things, and the things he asked for we gave as ideas to family... For the most part. We had some other ideas for what to get him that we know he'll like, and wouldn't think to ask for!

I am making him a bathrobe, which is something he requested. Pretty funny, a 5yo with an old man bathrobe. :)

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Mostly video games, pokemon and lego stuff.
Jillysmom
by Adele on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM
That's cool. I'm sure their will enjoy everything

Quoting Juniper53098:

My daughter asked for stuffed animals, a princess dress, and a new Wii.  DS asked for a big truck with a big trailer and a new Wii.  DD isn't getting her stuffed animals or princess dress, but otherwise they're getting it.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Some times that's better

Quoting OliviaW.:

They didn't ask for anything. We got them a few things that we knew that they would like.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Nice,I heard those dolls weren't cheap.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Gianna asked for another American Girl doll with clothes and accessories, some new movies, crafty things, Calico Critters, hello kitty jewelry, and a few other things. She's getting everything she asked for and then some. :0)

SammiBaby
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Welp, my son didn't get either item he asked for simply because the both of them are out of the realm of possibility (well one really the other is just completely unrealistic for a 6 year old). He requested A. a smart phone and B. his own rock band. lol yeah.....Santa so didn't deliver on that this year. 

ballerina18
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:35 PM

She asked for frozen barbie dolls, monster high doll, real kitten, my little pony crystal empire, and a real life castle. lol

We bought everything but the real castle. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80