Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Style: Who’s Rockin’ The Holiday PJ?

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 110 Replies

It's Christmas Week, my friends. Who has donned an elf hat, hurrying to snag last minute presents? Anyone welcoming car loads of family who have traveled to gather for the holidays? Are you baking up a mountain of snowflake-shaped treats?

With so many tasks to complete in these days leading up to the 25, it's hard not to get swept up in all of the hullaballoo. My solution? Put on a pair of festive pajamas. Not only are they comfy and cozy, they keep me in the festive spirit as I attempt to recreate the Charlie Brown Christmas dancing scene with just frosting and gingerbread cookies (don't ask...I lost a bet). Here are a few I found as I searched for my perfect holiday pajamas!

Polar bears are super cute...and they are even super cuter when they are skiing! Serious adorable overload, eh? This pink set from Kmart is ideal to wear Christmas morning as well as mornings throughout the winter season.

I love Champagne, so when I spotted these red pjs at Nordstrom with bottles of bubbly all over, I knew they would be perfect to wear New Year's Day and ring in 2014...while sipping mimosas, of course!

Is there anything more fabulously festive than a family in matching pajamas? Pajamagram has quite a few styles to choose from... and check it out: you can even get Mr. Whiskers and Professor Wags some duds too! I like the traditional with a twist, like these Nordic print pjs.

When you think of cozy pajamas, you think of Hanna Anderson - with the coordinating styles they offer, the whole family can rock Christmas pajamas without being totally matchy-matchy. Have the little ones don green and white stripes while your Star Wars obsessed hubby parades around in this hilarious holiday spinoff of the sci-fi hit.

I couldn't resist this including this set from CWDKids. Totally rad, yet 100% festive with a skull in a Santa hat all-over print. Perfect for that kiddo who shuns the cute penguins yet still wants to be a little elf-y. If it came in my size, I would have them on right now!

Share pictures of your holiday pajamas!

©iStockphoto.com/Beakraus 

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vertical15
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this

We don't this year.  The kids just all got matching Angry Birds PJs but next year I told my husband we are totally rocking the monogrammed ones.  I LOVE them!  He doesn't know I mean him, too!  LOL

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Those are so cute :)

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:10 AM
My son would love those Star Wars pajamas, let alone my hubby! :-) I do have a pair of PJ pants with Christmas trees on them, but I wore them for pajama day in my son's class last week.
mom2jessnky
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:24 AM

The kids always get new PJ's at Christmas, but they're not typically Christmas themed.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Sorry, gowns for us. By bedtime, I'm too tired to put on two pieces of clothing.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM

no holiday pjs for us here.  i did just buy the kids new pj pants though; daughter got batman & purple sweat pants, son got teenage mutant ninja turtles & plants vs zombies.  i picked myself up a new pair black with pink polka dots & my daughter wanted to get a pair of batman pj pants for her papi so they could be matching.

wandep
by Pam on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM

No holiday pajamas here. We didn't get a chance to do them this year. :(

sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM

The first pajamas I like

sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM

The kids having themed pjs..although not necessary holiday-themed. For example, DS has a snowman themed pair of pjs

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I bought yhe fam matching pjs we love them!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN