Uh Oh lol

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 13 Replies
Last year the school my oldest goes to had a Santa come in. Well they had 2 lol. 1 was my best friend's dad dressed up. He didn't end up going to her class last year. It was the other Santa. Well this year he did it again, except this year he did go to her class. Now since he is my best friend's dad, she has met him. I was hoping she wouldn't recognize him since she hasn't seen him since last Halloween. Over a year ago.. I guess I was wrong.. I was talking to my friend's mom on Facebook and she said she thinks Shylah recognized him and Mrs. Claus. I guess I will see when I go get her from school lol.
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Oh no!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM
You can explain Santa can't be everywhere so he asks people and elves to help him and pass back what the kids want
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Oh I am going to. I just think it is funny lol. I will explain that since it is so close to Christmas, Santa couldn't come himself. Since miss Jennifer's dad looks so much like Santa, Santa asked him to go to the school for him lol. 

Quoting LifeCafe42: You can explain Santa can't be everywhere so he asks people and elves to help him and pass back what the kids want

sukainah
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Oops!  I hope it doesn't ruin it for her. :-(

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I won't let it. I will explain that since Santa is so busy right now, he has asked people to be his helpers and be Santa in his place. 

Quoting sukainah:

sukainah
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Good idea! :-)

Quoting ashleymosq:

I won't let it. I will explain that since Santa is so busy right now, he has asked people to be his helpers and be Santa in his place. 

Quoting sukainah:

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Guess you'll see!

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by Christa on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Oh no! :/
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM

uh oh...hmm i guess you could say something like they are related ? LOL

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:53 PM
That works!

Quoting ashleymosq:

Oh I am going to. I just think it is funny lol. I will explain that since it is so close to Christmas, Santa couldn't come himself. Since miss Jennifer's dad looks so much like Santa, Santa asked him to go to the school for him lol. 

Quoting LifeCafe42: You can explain Santa can't be everywhere so he asks people and elves to help him and pass back what the kids want

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: