Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas pictures!

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
  • 537 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'd love to see those great Christmas morning smiles! Share your Christmas pictures here.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:30 PM
18 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My pops and I. He made to to Christmas Eve service :)
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:31 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My family:)
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM
15 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is how we wrapped my sons guitar. We didn't want to wrap it and it be obvious what it was so we dressed Tom up and had him holding it, printed the pic and put it in a frame.

When he opened it, he had no clue. He thought we were just being dumb and embarrassing him lol. Now he loves it so much he put the framed picture on his desk.
alf2651
by Amanda on Dec. 25, 2013 at 3:46 PM
7 moms liked this

These pictures are great! I don't have one of everything right now, but I have one of the tree! 

DH and I finally finished everything at about 3 a.m. this morning and were going to bed when our dog decided to start barking her fool head off for no reason. DD came running into the bedroom shouting "POLLY CAUGHT SANTA, POLLY CAUGHT SANTA! POLLY, SANTA'S ALLOWED IN HERE! DADDY, HELP ME SAVE SANTA!" and bolted downstairs, lol.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

alliesmom112
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM
5 moms liked this

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha! Maybe he really did see Santa. ;) did you stay up at that point? Thankfully you were do e wrapping!

Quoting alf2651:

These pictures are great! I don't have one of everything right now, but I have one of the tree! 

DH and I finally finished everything at about 3 a.m. this morning and were going to bed when our dog decided to start barking her fool head off for no reason. DD came running into the bedroom shouting "POLLY CAUGHT SANTA, POLLY CAUGHT SANTA! POLLY, SANTA'S ALLOWED IN HERE! DADDY, HELP ME SAVE SANTA!" and bolted downstairs, lol.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
That's huge ! I bet you have one happy girl.

Quoting alliesmom112:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Love all the pics ;)

alliesmom112
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

it is almost 4 feet tall. She is so happy!! 

Quoting MamaJane: That's huge ! I bet you have one happy girl.

Quoting alliesmom112:

alf2651
by Amanda on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM

No, we didn't. DD wanted to go back to bed, lol. 

Quoting MamaJane: Ha! Maybe he really did see Santa. ;) did you stay up at that point? Thankfully you were do e wrapping!

Quoting alf2651:

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN