Group Home
I'd love to see those great Christmas morning smiles! Share your Christmas pictures here.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Replies (531-537):
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Does he enjoy music? My daughter plays the drums.  We got her an electric set last year. My son is just starting with the guitar.  We got him one this Christmas.

Quoting LilOsMommy712:

Yes, it's his and I do agree about the stool. We have something for him to sit on but not an actual drum stool. Mommy went crazy and bought him a Jake and the Neverland Pirates guitar as well...

Quoting MamaJane: That is too cute! Is it his or someone else? If its his he needs a stool ;)

Quoting LilOsMommy712:

1LovelyAngel
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:30 PM

where did you buy your to Tomica toys at? i got that set also, he's going to love it

Quoting Vertical15:

Hes a train man!

Vertical15
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:38 AM

This set was from my in laws, so I'm not sure where they got them.  I can ask though probably Amazon, they shop online for most things these days.  And he loves this set and another smaller travel Thomas set that we got him.  I much prefer the smaller sets for easier cleanup!

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

where did you buy your to Tomica toys at? i got that set also, he's going to love it

Quoting Vertical15:

Hes a train man!

1LovelyAngel
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

please do ask, my LO loves their toys and they are hard to find and Amazon prices are pretty high for those compared to TRU

Quoting Vertical15:

This set was from my in laws, so I'm not sure where they got them.  I can ask though probably Amazon, they shop online for most things these days.  And he loves this set and another smaller travel Thomas set that we got him.  I much prefer the smaller sets for easier cleanup!

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting Vertical15:

Hes a train man!

Vertical15
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM

It was Amazon :)  They aren't bargain hunters and will pay more to have things delivered, too.  I didn't ask how much they paid for it because it was a present though.  I hope that helps a bit?

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

please do ask, my LO loves their toys and they are hard to find and Amazon prices are pretty high for those compared to TRU

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting Vertical15:

Hes a train man!

1LovelyAngel
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks soo much. I kinda figured that because that's the only where i have to buy now

Quoting Vertical15:

It was Amazon :)  They aren't bargain hunters and will pay more to have things delivered, too.  I didn't ask how much they paid for it because it was a present though.  I hope that helps a bit?

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting Vertical15:

Hes a train man!

kels4022
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Just seen this thank.you !

Quoting MamaJane:

This is the cutest thing ever! Your other daughter is a doll too and I love the picture of the 4 of you.  It looks like she's peaking out and saying "hello!"

Quoting kels4022:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80