Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you have anything to return today?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 35 Replies

Who was at the store returning things today? Who has things to return?  What are they?

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I can't believe we had nothing to return today. Yay!

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I have 2 pairs of jeans for my son I need to return.  But I wasn't about to do it today lol.  I did go to WM and snag some 50% off deals.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I didn't buy anyone clothes this year for Christmas but did find some good deals on clothes today at the Outlets. 

Quoting MamaJane:

I have 2 pairs of jeans for my son I need to return.  But I wasn't about to do it today lol.  I did go to WM and snag some 50% off deals.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Oh really? I didn't even think about outlets. Do they typically have sales the day after?

I didn't buy these for him.  I won't buy him pants unless he's with me and I told fil that.  He insisted on it and on us measuring him.  We told him it had to be skinny jeans (he's very skinny) but he got Wranglers straight leg.  They look like Cameron could get his whole body in the leg.

Quoting Charizma77:

I didn't buy anyone clothes this year for Christmas but did find some good deals on clothes today at the Outlets. 

Quoting MamaJane:

Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Oh no! At least you can take them back. This was the first year we went shopping at the outlets the day after Christmas but there were a lot of sales and I bought a lot of clothes for the kids and my self a new pair of shoes.

Quoting MamaJane:

Oh really? I didn't even think about outlets. Do they typically have sales the day after?

I didn't buy these for him.  I won't buy him pants unless he's with me and I told fil that.  He insisted on it and on us measuring him.  We told him it had to be skinny jeans (he's very skinny) but he got Wranglers straight leg.  They look like Cameron could get his whole body in the leg.

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting MamaJane:

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I may have to try that some day! The closest outlets are close to an hour away so it's a big treck.

Quoting Charizma77:

Oh no! At least you can take them back. This was the first year we went shopping at the outlets the day after Christmas but there were a lot of sales and I bought a lot of clothes for the kids and my self a new pair of shoes.

Quoting MamaJane:

I didn't buy these for him.  I won't buy him pants unless he's with me and I told fil that.  He insisted on it and on us measuring him.  We told him it had to be skinny jeans (he's very skinny) but he got Wranglers straight leg.  They look like Cameron could get his whole body in the l

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:21 AM

no  but will need to return something though the mail :)

Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hope that works out ok for you!

Quoting hugss:

proudmommy690
by Christa on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Not going anywhere today.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks,
Actually it was able to go in our mailbox :)

Quoting Charizma77:

Hope that works out ok for you!

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)