Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weekend plans

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 17 Replies

with the big day over with what is everyone up to this last weekend of 2013?

tomorrow night hubby is taking the kids to see the hawks play the bobcats.  the kids each got free tickets for doing a reading challange & are excited to go to their first basketball game.  a friend of hubby's is going with him since i don't like to watch sports, i'd much rather play. ;o) 

so yes that means i will have the entire night to myself!  a friend may come over & do a girls night in.

sunday we may go to a friends house who's alway out of town for christmas so we can exchange gifts & let the kids play.  if not we'll just stay in & relax.

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mznaye
by Jo on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I want to take my little to go see Frozen in 3d. I also have alot of laundry to do. drowning in laundry

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:15 PM

i did a ton of laundry today.  since hubby was sick i stripped the bed & washed all the blankets he's been sleeping/cuddling under.  plus towels & whites.  i have more to do but ran out of detergent, which hubby just brought home, but i think i'll wait till tomorrow to finish.  maybe! ;o)

the kids want to go see frozen but not sure if it's in the budget for us this week.

Quoting Mznaye:

I want to take my little to go see Frozen in 3d. I also have alot of laundry to do. drowning in laundry

MamaMandee
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I need to clean my house this weekend & find spots for everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Tomorrow night dh and I are going out for our anniversary. Other than that, just cleaning the house.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I'm honestly not sure yet

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Some light cleaning & visiting with oldest ds & his gf ;)

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I am supposed to run a 10k at 9am but its nearly 1am and we are not yet home. Just landed after two flights and a 45 min drive home not sure if i will get up or not
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I will be out shopping :)

bether89
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I carried my kids to see Frozen on Monday.  It was a great movie!  I have to do some house cleaning on Saturday and a family dinner that night.

Quoting Mznaye:

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Today we're going to a friend's house to feed her chickens...Then to the store....Tomorrow clean up the yard and back porch off....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN