Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I go for Egyptian cotton fitted bed sheet ?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:45 AM
  • 11 Replies

I've a new born baby and I'm using old fitted sheet which is little bit rough and scratchy. Someone suggest me to buy egyptian cotton fitted bed sheet which is very good and healthy too. Is someone using such fitted sheet and which store should be good for this. Reply plz.  :)

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shymomof4
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I really don't know. I have never bought an Egyptian cotton sheet. Bump for help.
charlene_kyle
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Quoting shymomof4: I really don't know. I have never bought an Egyptian cotton sheet. Bump for help.

Same here 

MamaMandee
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I too am sorry I dont know. Here is a bump in hopes another mom does know :)

proudmommy690
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Sorry I dont use them. I'd just buy a new bed sheet. I love the Jersey sheets, super soft and comfy.
mom2jessnky
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I have no clue. I would go with Jersey knit if you're somewhere colder, and Sateen if you're somewhere warmer (or during the warmer months).

momofsixangels
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM

My mil had them she loved them

GypsiSky
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM

We have them, my husband buys them. I will ask where he gets them. The difference in the feel is so luxurious!

MamaJane
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I have an Egyptian cotton. The jersey is probably softer. The EC just holds up nice and just all around feels sturdier I guess is the word.
oliviabatty
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM

I'm using this fitted sheet and its very comfortable as compare to other one's. You should go for it. I purchased it from Homescapesonline. You can check it in brief http://www.homescapesonline.com/Fitted-Sheets-Bedding/b/695734031

Stevensmomma
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I use organic cotton sheets for ds he has super sensitive skin and they work well for him 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)