Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car insurance

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 22 Replies

State Farm keeps messing up my bill and the agents where I go keep giving me different answers to questions about my bills.  So, if you have had bad experiences with auto insurance,  did you switch providers or were you able to resolve the problem?  

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Johnhenrysgirl
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:40 PM

We have Geico and no problems.

KW1280
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I have USAA and they are easy peasy

I too had problems w/ state farm like they sent my deposit back saying I didn't have a valid drivers license.... Ummm yes I did. I sent the deposit back then they sent it back saying my husband wrote his information down wrong so I switched to USAA who also insures my house

MamaJane
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I have State Farm and have since I turned 16. I'm on my second agent but only because the first retired. Yes I would switch if I ever had issues but I never have.
alc4evermom
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Quoting MamaJane: I have State Farm and have since I turned 16. I'm on my second agent but only because the first retired. Yes I would switch if I ever had issues but I never have.

I have had them for years as well and the past six months have been wicked.  

MamaMandee
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I would try switching agents 1st & then go from there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM
This

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

We have Geico and no problems.

slw123
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I've had State Farm for years, but I would switch if they were making me unhappy.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I've had state farm for decades.  They are more expensive but man, the times I needed to file a claim they were awesome!!  DH's car was smashed in a hit in run in our parking lot in our apartments years ago, we had a check the very next day. I had one accident and the same thing, they were so easy on the claims side that I've stuck with them.

EireLass
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM
We had state farm......then switched to AAA and saved half.
suziejax
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM

yes! and so glad I did i waited far far to long. I wish you well with it all ,, i would switch. Call around I am sure you could prob even find one cheaper!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)