• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you be setting

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 24 Replies

Will you be setting a new year resolution this year? Have you in years past?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_kyle
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM

This year I want to save more money. In years past I have not set one so I hoping to stick to it =)

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM

i made a resolution many years ago never to make another new years resolution.  you know what?  it's the only one i've ever kept! ;o)

armyvet06
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
My resolution is to save money, study harder in school, and find a decent job so i can get out of my parents house and be able to care for my daughter on my own.
proudmommy690
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Nope I don't make them.
MamaMandee
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:29 PM
My is to keep my office cleaner. Last year was just my desk & that went pretty well so going for the whole room now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:30 PM

To watch less tv and spend more time on the floor with my kids

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Last year it was to run...I kept it.  I did eleven 5Ks, seven 10ks, 1 4 miler and one 11k race.  Not too bad!  I'll be running my first half in Feb.

slw123
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:36 PM

No, I don't do resolutions.

I saw a Facebook post today that said "I'm opening a gym called 'Resolutions'. It will have exercise equipment in it for the first two weeks and then it turns into a bar for the remainder of the year."

suziejax
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Nope keeping my same goals but will have new short term goals too as the year goes on. My long term ones are still same as I work towards them

taKENheart
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I don't make them.  I think any day of the year is a good time to change something that you want to...no reason to wait till the first of the year.  Besides I don't know that they stick just because you make them on the first of the year.  It's a tradition that I don't take part in...if I fail then it makes it worse some how.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)