Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a purse person?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was reading  a post on another group yesterday and so many said they were not purse people.
Do you carry a purse?

by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Replies (91-100):
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:29 PM
I carry a bag. Not necessarily a purse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Nope. Occasionally I carry a big tote if I expect to be gone a while, it has a change of clothes for the boys just in case.
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I usually do... because of the kids (well my daughter) but when its a quick run i grab my phone, which has a case with a compartment and in it i have my cards, lic., cash.. etc.. so I carry that and my keys in my pocket :)

_abeauty92
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:36 PM
I love my Michael Kors
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM

I would feel naked without a purse. LOL.

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM

I like purses but I just don't like the weight of it on one side or it keeps sliding off my shoulders.  I'm more of a small backpack person or depending on where I'm going I'll just carry my wallet.

JanuaryBaby06
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Nope never. I'll carry what a call a mom bag (its like a small travel bag-lol) when we go to the pool or on an all day trip like musuem, zoo, seashore.... but normally no. I got a wristlet for CHristmas and usually dont even carry that-lol, I use my pockets and the basket under the stroller when I have too..

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:23 AM
I have a wallet with a wrist strap that I use. I carry that and my sons backpack. He used to have a diaper bag but now has the little backpack at 18 months. Before I had him I had a purse.
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Yes I am a purse person. For a yr or more I carried my credit cards etc in a handy pocket wallet then I lost the wallet & have gone back to using a purse so I can keep better track of my stuff.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I have a lot of purses, I like variety. But no huge purses, not after my doctor set mine on the scale and told me if I didn't get rid of at least half of what was in there, I would have serious back problems...well now I do, but not from that...but I have lots of small purses, and only carry credit cards, cash, sunglasses, phone and that's about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN