Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Smarter Living! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:50 AM
  • 483 Replies
2 moms liked this

welcome

Welcome to Smarter Living!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Im Mandee a married mom from Indiana. I have 3 kids, two girls 15 & 5 and one boy 10. Also DH's niece 6 lives with us too. I love pop culture, recipes, sports and weather. Im a CM vet and Im sure you have seen me around the site often. 

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Yaaayy we get to introduce ourselves anew :)

Hi,  my name is yvonne, I am 43, married, stay at home student mom, have two children (a boy 17 and a 7 y.o. girl). I love to read and write. I love photography and would like to take it a little serious later. I was born in ny, but live in nj. I love to watch movies and the DIY and HGTV channels lol.. welcome to smarter living where you will find very friendly and smart moms :)

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Hi Mandee.. how's Indiana?

we are expecting blizzard right now...

Quoting MamaMandee:

Im Mandee a married mom from Indiana. I have 3 kids, two girls 15 & 5 and one boy 10. Also DH's niece 6 lives with us too. I love pop culture, recipes, sports and weather. Im a CM vet and Im sure you have seen me around the site often. 

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:29 PM

It has been snowing for about 24 hours and we have just over 6 inches. They say a really bad storm is coming in on Sunday along with windchills as low as 40 below! 

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting MamaMandee:

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:41 PM

uuuhhhh  i got chills just reading that :(   i have to go spread some salt.

Quoting MamaMandee:

It has been snowing for about 24 hours and we have just over 6 inches. They say a really bad storm is coming in on Sunday along with windchills as low as 40 below! 

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting MamaMandee:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM
I have no salt & they asked not to drive if we dont have to.

Quoting yvonne37:

uuuhhhh  i got chills just reading that :(   i have to go spread some salt.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I am Suzie from NC. I am a work from home,homeschooling mom of one teenager and mom to one college kid. High hopes for a new baby this year and or to get started in seeking fostering respite kids in near future! I love to craft,blog,take pics,cafemom,sing,play guitar,dance,garden and much more I love everything life has I think!!!

I am so happy to meet you all and excited to meet new friends here this year in SmarterLiving!

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:51 PM

My name is Dixie. I have been married for thirty years and counting. I have a twenty eight year old son, who has been married for almost five years. We live in Vegas, and we are all buying a house together. I have been a member of cafemom for almost three years. My husband found this site for me and thought I would like it. He was wrong, I have loved it and have been addicted to it, almost from the start. LOL.I'm in quite a few groups and they are all fun.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Hi ladies!!! Welcome all new members!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hugs here in MO
Temps are way too cold & we have snow as well :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)