Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Colts Dance!!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 88 Replies
My Colts pulled out an amazing 2nd half to beat Kanas. Is football on at anyone else house tonight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DissieDothe
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM

I turned it off at 38-10 KC to watch a movie.  The movie was lousy and I came on here.  Yeah!  The Colts won!!! 

DanaG70
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I told my husband that I'd go watch something else, only I was afraid the colts would actually pull it out... and for once I was right!

Go Colts!! =)

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

dancing

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:20 PM
That is about when I finally was able to sit down & watch and then it was all Colts!!

Quoting DissieDothe:

I turned it off at 38-10 KC to watch a movie.  The movie was lousy and I came on here.  Yeah!  The Colts won!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Even my little girls were jumping up & down cheering!!

Quoting DanaG70:

I told my husband that I'd go watch something else, only I was afraid the colts would actually pull it out... and for once I was right!

Go Colts!! =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM
I have a unhappy husband right now, but now I can cheer for my mothers team lol
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:24 PM
I was going to make it back over to PCJ & say sorry to your hubby lol. Who is your mom's team?

Quoting KelliansMom: I have a unhappy husband right now, but now I can cheer for my mothers team lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Seahawks. He will be fine he is just a die hard fan and was really hoping the would make it all the way this year. They had a great run too and still have a few issues to work out. I mean the hardly won a game last year.

Quoting MamaMandee: I was going to make it back over to PCJ & say sorry to your hubby lol. Who is your mom's team?

Quoting KelliansMom: I have a unhappy husband right now, but now I can cheer for my mothers team lol
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:33 PM
They did have a pretty good run. The Seahawks are a team I like too... just not as much as my Colts.

Quoting KelliansMom: Seahawks. He will be fine he is just a die hard fan and was really hoping the would make it all the way this year. They had a great run too and still have a few issues to work out. I mean the hardly won a game last year.

Quoting MamaMandee: I was going to make it back over to PCJ & say sorry to your hubby lol. Who is your mom's team?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Pretty dang good game!  It was funny over here.  We don't have cable and our remote is broke, every time we turned to the game they started losing again so we kept jumping up to change the channel.  We kept on it at the end though.

Also, I work most Colts games. I didn't work this one because Tom worked and both big kids had practices.  No one would have been here with T plus I had to take them and pick them up from practice. But when I'm working we hear noises and the crowd and all that but can't see the game.  So we are watching and I hear this sound and I yell at Tom "I know that noise!" and then the siren thing goes off.  It's like bringing me back to the smell of grease and bear.  And the first time they did that siren thing, we were all like "should we go to the safe zone?"

crap I'm all rambly and crap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)