Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seasons....PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:39 PM
  • 81 Replies

...what is your favorite season and why?

...what is your least favorite season and why?

bummed_out

by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Spring is my favorite season.  The temperatures are nice, everything is changing and the leaves etc...are coming back.  Everything is fresh and I even like a little thunderstorm every now and then.

My least favorite is winter.  I can't stand the cold, driving in the snow and ice and it's cloudy a lot, which is a bummer.

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I love fall and it is my favorite because of how it smells and the colors.  There really is't a season I dislike though.

cherishhope
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I HATE spring in Texas :/ Tonados are nooo fun and have seemed to be bad the last 5 years or so. I love thunderstorms just no tonadic ones :/
cherishhope
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I love fall in Texas. It stayes good temperatures until end of October most years.
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Fall, its not to hot, not too cold. there is a crisp smell in the air. The leave change beautiful colors, Its prime time to bake and eat those hearty good meals you put off in the summer. The pumpkins, the apples, the decorations.. I love fall.

I dislike summer. Its just to hot.

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have a favorite...it's between Fall and Spring.  Fall is beautiful with all the leaves changing but Spring is beautiful with all the plants coming back to life.

Winter is just awful.  I can't stand the cold and even more so if there is snow or ice on the ground.  Snow is beautiful and is ok as long as it doesn't turn into ice on my driveway.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

favorite is fall.  i love the cooler, but still warm weather we get (i'm in the south).  i love the colors of the changing leaves, nothing like hiking throught the woods in the heart of fall.  i love the smells, fresh apple cidar, caramel, etc.

least fav is winter.  i hate the cold, despise the snow (which is why i moved south)  i hate the bleak, dull look that overcomes the sky much of winter.  i hate that, even though it should be a happy time with all the holidays going on in the winter, so many people seem to be stressed out & irritated by them.

faeriemom1972
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I love fall, it's always been my favourite. The colours, the smells, the foods. I love it. And here in Washington state, the seasons are nice and mild so I don't hate any of them.

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I like all seasons but fall is my favorite.
aubsmom09
by Erin on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Can't decide if fall or spring is my favorite season.  I like them both for different reasons.  I can tell you my least favorite is winter though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)