Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cold! Here's what happen! (up-date, now clicky.)

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Replies (21-26):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Wow!

powow65
by kimmy on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:18 PM
It's not really crazy, it's normal.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Oh wow crazy !!! 

We had a lot of pipe bursts in town the past few days bc everything froze and then melted and froze again!

powow65
by kimmy on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Why do you say that?
Cold weather is natural.

Quoting slw123:

This cold has been crazy. Crazier for you that live up north, but crazy down south as well.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Oh wow yeah!  That's a good thought to bring up!  We have it made compared to what they used to have to do!  AND to have to go outside to go to the bathroom! lol....oh brrrrr.

Quoting powow65:

og yes! after i read the article, all i can think is "how the heck did our old family members SURVIVE this COLD way long time ago?!"

think about it! not many had winter coats we do now, yes knitting & some crocheting all by hand!

not many machines could do what we do now!

blankets i guess, lots & lots of blankets.

Quoting sukainah:

Oh gosh yes, I read about this yesterday too.  We even had school off on Monday because it was subzero temps for the highs!  I hope people are careful out there.  Today it warmed up to 18° so far and that's warm for what it has been.  It's also snowing, so that's probably why because it warmed up.  I think by the end of the week, we will have some warmer days, which I'm glad about.  But crazy to think that most of the country is having bad cold problems!

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Yup I'm right by Indy. I work at a day care and we were closed Monday and Tuesday. The kids have been out all this week. Our roads still are bad.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:54 AM

it's not working

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)