Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay all done.

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:20 PM
  • 31 Replies
I am all done with my cleaning. Well until the load in the washer gets done in the dryer.
I have swept the laundry room, kitchen, dining room, and the girls bathroom. Then mopped all of it.
Washed dishes and put them away.
Cleaned and bleached the counters.
Vacuumed the living room.
Folded and put away the load that was in the dryer.
I do still have to do my room, but that won't take long. I have to wait till the baby gets up.

What all have y'all done today? Still cleaning, done cleaning, started cleaning, not cleaning?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleymosq
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Now my bedroom and bathroom is done as well. Just waiting on this load of clothes. Then done with clothes until my husband gets home from work.
wandep
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM

You can come over and help me. Haven't been too motivated this week.

Quoting ashleymosq: Now my bedroom and bathroom is done as well. Just waiting on this load of clothes. Then done with clothes until my husband gets home from work.

Stevensmomma
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM

I am done for the day still not feeling too well but got the dishes and laundry done

ashleymosq
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Lol. Yeah most of the time I am not too motivated either. Had to get it done though.

Quoting wandep:

You can come over and help me. Haven't been too motivated this week.

Quoting ashleymosq: Now my bedroom and bathroom is done as well. Just waiting on this load of clothes. Then done with clothes until my husband gets home from work.

ashleymosq
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

I am done for the day still not feeling too well but got the dishes and laundry done

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM

eat, meeting with teacher, laundry and declutter some of toys..

ashleymosq
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:57 PM
How did the meeting go?
I so need to declutter toys. It has to be done real soon too. We are about to move the baby into the playroom. So all the girls toys will have to go in their room.

Quoting mamivon2:

eat, meeting with teacher, laundry and declutter some of toys..

jupiter5
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Oh god, it's my day off and I have a ton of cleaning to do. But wait my husband doesn't clean on his day off... Maybe I will do nothing. Bleh. I didn't make this mess ugh... I will probably spend an hour doing the nessecary cleaning later I did a little so far but I'm pregnant so my toddler and I took a loooong nap :)
ashleymosq
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Well just get the basic done when you can. I am sure your husband will understand. It is tough trying to be pregnant with a toddler and still get everything done. I have been there twice lol. Now I have a 6yr old, 3yr old, and almost 1yr old. So it is still quite difficult lol. And my husband don't help when he is off either.

Quoting jupiter5: Oh god, it's my day off and I have a ton of cleaning to do. But wait my husband doesn't clean on his day off... Maybe I will do nothing. Bleh. I didn't make this mess ugh... I will probably spend an hour doing the nessecary cleaning later I did a little so far but I'm pregnant so my toddler and I took a loooong nap :)
jupiter5
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Yeah no one says anything if I don't clean I just don't like it. The thing hat pisses me off is we moved into a big house so my mil and fil could live here but mil doesn't clean very much. Sometimes she does but the last two weeks nope. I get it she is watching the baby while I work. I just have too big of a house for just me to clean, I miss our apartment.

Quoting ashleymosq: Well just get the basic done when you can. I am sure your husband will understand. It is tough trying to be pregnant with a toddler and still get everything done. I have been there twice lol. Now I have a 6yr old, 3yr old, and almost 1yr old. So it is still quite difficult lol. And my husband don't help when he is off either.

Quoting jupiter5: Oh god, it's my day off and I have a ton of cleaning to do. But wait my husband doesn't clean on his day off... Maybe I will do nothing. Bleh. I didn't make this mess ugh... I will probably spend an hour doing the nessecary cleaning later I did a little so far but I'm pregnant so my toddler and I took a loooong nap :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)