Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am in charge of a pasta salad for a friends bridal shower! Its in March and for about 40 people! Any recipes or ideas!?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Replies (11-16):
slw123
by Shawna on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:07 AM

This is what I do, but I also will add in black olives and cut up raw squash or zucchini, or both.

Quoting momofsixangels:

I take and make a pasta(I like the spiral kind) according to box.Then I add italian dressing(large bottle) and cut up tomatoes,Chill and serve.My family loves it

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Quoting slw123:

This is what I do, but I also will add in black olives and cut up raw squash or zucchini, or both.

Quoting momofsixangels:

I take and make a pasta(I like the spiral kind) according to box.Then I add italian dressing(large bottle) and cut up tomatoes,Chill and serve.My family loves it

My kids love it,My 15 year old dd always asks me to make it

Vertical15
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:38 PM

I cheat and use the box stuff :)

Fields456
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:43 PM

my fav pasta salad is the regular boxed one and then i add ranch cucumbers tomatoes spinach ( or brocoli) and shredded carrots.     it would prob be just as good if you did the pasta with italian dressing  everything i add and then some bell peppers too.    

check out pinterest

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:00 AM

mac or potato salad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)