Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vacations

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  • 81 Replies
Who already has a vacation planned for 2014? Where you going? What are your plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

we are hoping to go to kalahari or castaway bay near cedar point......indoor water park. i also want to go to the beach! ocean city md preferably

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Are you close to Ocean City Maryland? I lived in Maryland and I used to go there every other weekend.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

we are hoping to go to kalahari or castaway bay near cedar point......indoor water park. i also want to go to the beach! ocean city md preferably

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:56 AM

no i live in cleveland, havent been to the ocean in almost 10yrs sadly. my dad is in PA about 3.5 hrs from ocean city. i love the boardwalk, little tshirt shops, and boogie boarding! we used to stay at the hotel above dq and a tshirt place

Quoting mrswillie: Are you close to Ocean City Maryland? I lived in Maryland and I used to go there every other weekend.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Disneyworld! Got 2 tickets so far and someone who wil get 3 people in

chicken13
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Skiing at the end of February in Maine for a week.  Then dd is going to Washington, D.C.  In the summer, we're all going to the Finger Lakes for a week and dd is going to Maryland with her grandparents.

im starting to work on a short trip with my BFF to charleston. 

Runner36
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Well, we just got back from vacation to Cancun...Vegas in May...moving in June...St. Louis in October (sister's wedding), probably something over the holidays next November or December.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Quoting chicken13:

Skiing at the end of February in Maine for a week.  Then dd is going to Washington, D.C.  In the summer, we're all going to the Finger Lakes for a week and dd is going to Maryland with her grandparents.

im starting to work on a short trip with my BFF to charleston. 

I havent been skiing in years

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Quoting Runner36:

Well, we just got back from vacation to Cancun...Vegas in May...moving in June...St. Louis in October (sister's wedding), probably something over the holidays next November or December.

Wow.Lots of vacation plans. How was your trip to cancun?

Runner36
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Cancun was very relaxing..we go once a year with my whole family (well those that can make it anyway :))  It is our yearly Christmas gift from my parents to all of us.

And honestly, the only vacation we are really paying for is to go to my sister's wedding.  Parents are taking care of Vegas (it is a family celebration thing), and the military pays for our move :D  Not sure about the holidays yet...can't plan until we move in June!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Runner36:

CafeMom Tickers
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Quoting Runner36:

Cancun was very relaxing..we go once a year with my whole family (well those that can make it anyway :))  It is our yearly Christmas gift from my parents to all of us.

And honestly, the only vacation we are really paying for is to go to my sister's wedding.  Parents are taking care of Vegas (it is a family celebration thing), and the military pays for our move :D  Not sure about the holidays yet...can't plan until we move in June!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Runner36:

How wonderful! Thats cool they do that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)