Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going on a hot date!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:09 AM
  • 132 Replies
DH and I are headed out tonight to catch the Walk Off the Earth concert... We're psyched! We've been following them for a couple of years now, and it's always fun to see a favorite band in concert.

Don't worry, we know it's a school night... DS is staying with good friends in town so he can get to bed at a decent time. He's bummed that he can't go to the show, but he is only 6 after all. ;-)

What was the last concert you attended? Was it any good?
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:57 AM

have a great time!

the last one I went to was in October, I saw Ssarah Brightman. I have been a huge fan since I was 14. Amazing experience

pamelax3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Have a great time, we went and saw Kevin Fowler, not really a concert, just playing at a local venue but we had a blast and that was in December

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 28, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I hope you are having a great time! I took my oldest daughter to Selena Gomez a few months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Have fun
Last concert I went to was the symphony orchestra perform lord of the rings score
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Jan. 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I haven't ever been to a concert
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM

I've only been to one concert and I don't think anyone will know who she is, LOL!!!  Charly McClain
I have gone to Billy Bobs when Sammy Kershaw was there.  Nobody will probably know him either, lol!
I went to a club in my hometown and Joe Nichols was there once.
Also in my hometown they do a festival and Brian White sang one year...back when he was still singing.  Wonder what ever happened to him. 
I'm really showing my age here, lol!

Ladyisis
by Jenn on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Have a great time and enjoy your time out with you DH! I have never been to a concert before.

Alexsi1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I hope you all have a great time! The last concert I went to was to see Kenny Chesney in 2006.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM

The last concert was probably in 2002 or 2001.  I saw STP, Disturbed, and Godsmack.  Dh and I are having a date night on the 8th of next month, we are going to see a live, local band!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Willy Nelson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)