Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A whole house full of YUCK!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:05 PM
  • 102 Replies

LOL...sicknesses that is.

Our whole family is sick.  My DS1 missed school today and I took him to the doctor and they said he has ear infections and a sinus infection.  I just took both my kids to the pediatrican last week, but I guess my oldest got worse.  My youngest DS has a cold.

Also, I took my DH, finally, to the doctor because he was hacking up a storm.  They said he has infectious bronchitis.  Which is what I have.  The problem with mine is that it has been hanging on for 4 months and I'm on my 3rd round of antibiotics.  If it doesn't go away by the time the anti-biotics are done, I have to go get a chest xray to see what's going on.

I feel bad for my whole family and to make it worse, I want to get rid of it all fast because my sister is coming to visit from California on February 15th and I don't want to get her sick, so I hope this is all gone in our family so I can see my sister!

Don't you love this season? lol

Is there anyone else in this group where your whole family has got some kind of sickness and all you're doing is passing it back and forth to each other?

sick

by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Karen!  You are still sick with that???  Oh my goodness!  I'm so sorry you are all sick :( I sure hope it is all cleared up before your sister visits.  I hope you heal up before having to have a chest x-ray :/
Well, I don't love winter at all but I don't get sick often at all.  My dd is the one that tends to get all the sicklies.  She was so bad that she had to have her tonsils removed.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you all feel better! We are all sick too...well my oldest is better. But my 4yr old has an ear infection too. And the 2yr old has a double ear infection and upper respiratory infection.
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you all feel better soon. Knock on wood we are all healthy right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
We have all been sick to. We have had stomach virus twice and now sinus infections.
sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Oh gosh, that's too bad she had to have her tonsils out!

I don't know what is going on with all of us.  It seems were passing it back and forth to each other, or the kids are getting it at school...who knows.

Quoting taKENheart:

Karen!  You are still sick with that???  Oh my goodness!  I'm so sorry you are all sick :( I sure hope it is all cleared up before your sister visits.  I hope you heal up before having to have a chest x-ray :/
Well, I don't love winter at all but I don't get sick often at all.  My dd is the one that tends to get all the sicklies.  She was so bad that she had to have her tonsils removed.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Awww, I hope your family feels better too!

Quoting proudmommy690: I hope you all feel better! We are all sick too...well my oldest is better. But my 4yr old has an ear infection too. And the 2yr old has a double ear infection and upper respiratory infection.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Thank you!

I'm glad you are all healthy right now! :-)

Quoting MamaMandee: I hope you all feel better soon. Knock on wood we are all healthy right now.

EbonySnow
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope everyone feels better soon

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Oh gosh, those stomach viruses are awful.  And so are sinus infections.  I hope you all get to feeling better soon too.

Quoting momkaribg: We have all been sick to. We have had stomach virus twice and now sinus infections.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you, I hope so too!

Quoting EbonySnow:

I hope everyone feels better soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN