Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:36 AM
  • 57 Replies

It's coming up soon...what will you be doing? Going out for dinner or making dinner at home? Do you and dh or so buy presents for each other? Do you do something special for the kids?

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Maybe bake something but thats about it

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM

we don't celebrate valentines day.  we all show/tell each other daily "i love you".  don't need a special day for it.  it's a daily thing in our family.

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM
My DH and I will go out for dinner on Valentines Day. We will buy candy and a card for each of the kiddos.
mom2jessnky
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:07 PM

I'm not sure. DH isn't typically home for Valentine's Day (military life) he should be here this year though so I'll have to see what he wants to do.

I always get the girls a stuffed animal and chocolate for it.

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Nothing just simple nice dinner at home and a movie from red box I get the kids little candy hearts and a balloon each

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:17 PM

We show love all year long so hubby hates that one day people make a big deal of it just cause every one else does it sort of thing.... I love instead his random flowers & surprises all year not just that day :-) 

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:25 PM
We don't really do Valentines day, although I usually get a little box of chocolates for DS.
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I'm hoping we'll stay home and I'll cook a nice dinner....Or maybe take the girls out for dinner....I know I want my hanging shelf for my plants...Nothing else, just that...But will get the girls some chocolate and balloons...

arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Our usual Friday night pizza with our sons then home to meet the sitter. We have tickets to a jazz concert that evening. It wasn't planned, just how the concert season schedule worked out.
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:59 PM
We are doing a pot luck with friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)