Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHERE ARE MY COFFEE LOVERS?? I FOUND A GREAT COFFEE!!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:53 AM
  • 32 Replies

I have the best coffee ever! Not only does it taste great but its also healthy for you. It has MCT Oils (which Dr. Oz was talking about) and Ramon Seeds. It does not make you crash at all and it gives you natural energy! I love, love, love it. Just thought I would share with all my coffee people!

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rosamv
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I'm a coffee lover!  What coffee is it?

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Does it use arabica beans or robusta beans? Where are the beans grown? So what's the name of it and what store would I find it in? Or is this something you're trying to sell here?

Charley427
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Is this one of those products that are a part of one of the many pyramid schemes?
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Probably, and since Dr Oz endorses it, it's probably BS, that guy is such a sell out phony.

Quoting Charley427: Is this one of those products that are a part of one of the many pyramid schemes?

Charley427
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:38 AM
That's what I was thinking since she's a new member and made sure to o yt? Dr. Oz name on it.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Probably, and since Dr Oz endorses it, it's probably BS, that guy is such a sell out phony.

Quoting Charley427: Is this one of those products that are a part of one of the many pyramid schemes?

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Her posts in other groups have been deleted, so I assume it's not something that's approved here.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:41 AM

I agree.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

AromaDrops33
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:42 AM
She's selling the products, I've seen her posts in a work at home group
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM

hmmm tfs and welcome!

Juniper53098
by June on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)