Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blah I cant shake this!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

Today we got rain here, some ice but mostly rain... It rained, and rained and rained ALL morning.. and then it shed a gloomy light for the day.. ok no light, was just gloomy. The kids each had a 2 hour delay and I stayed up late catching up on shows I missed the past few days... That set the tone for my day. No work, so I did NOTHING all day. I laid around, and it made me tired. I am just having one of those days where i just cant get out of my own way to save my life.. I didnt even want to cook dinner. I really wish I had some money or I would have totally ordered out... So its almost 6pm now... In 2 more hours im making everyone lay down and were going to bed.. I have a full day tomorrow so I need to get some sleep tonight. 

Have those days yourself?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I wish I could get myself to bed by 8
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Sometimes

powow65
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Me kinda today.
momofsixangels
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I cant ever seem to sleep. IM up on and off all night. Its been in the 80's here so maybe its the heat

momofnatalie
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I'm sorry.  I know those days well.  I hope tomorrow is a better day. 

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Yup sometimes I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Sadly...that's me every single day. :/ I never find the motivation to do stuff. Its horrible.
childofgod04
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:10 PM

I have days like that and it's usually days that I am super busy as well which sucks!

just.me.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:11 PM

the high today was -7.  it's been snowing almost every day for like 3 weeks.  I'm soooooooooooooooooo ready for summer

MrsRobinson06
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I have those days alot. Pretty much every saturday except I'm also doing laundry all day too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)