Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

give me a break!!! **update 1, 2 & 3

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:03 PM
  • 23 Replies

my laptop started acting up friday.  took it in yesterday & they didn't find anything wrong with it.  nothing at all!!

i deposited money, checks & cash, in the atm on saturday.  the cash is supposed to be credited right away & the first $100 of the check is also.  non of it got posted to my account till tuesday.  so i was out of $$ all weekend.  thank goodness for hubby!

monday i smashed my finger in the bread warmer at work.  oh the pain!!  my nail is bruised as is the whole finger tip.

tuesday my daughter hurt her wrist at school.  boys in her class were running around, bumped into her causing her to fall on her wrist & bending it backwards.

if all that weren't enough my son came out of gymnastics on tuesday with a huge bruise on the side of his palm.  he had pinched it while moving the bars.

last night i just wanted to curl up in a ball & have a good cry!!

**well to those that say "when it rains it pours" the storm continues on!  after i typed this post the other day my washer stopped working (won't spin).  so now i'm sitting here waiting on the repair man to come check it out.  hopefully it won't be much to fix this time.  last time this happened, about 2yrs ago, it was only like $70ish to fix it.

i think all this weeks insanity really got to me because i was fighting a migraine yesterday & had to leave work early because i couldn't handle the noise in the cafeteria.  that & i was seeing spots.

it's finally the end of a bad week. yeah!!  here's hoping next week will be better, even if just a fraction!

hope everyone else is having a better week thus far!

**update #2 well after waiting forever the repairman finally came, in the last 10min of his service window, & the washer is worthless.  the transmission (didn't even know washers had transmissions) went & it would cost more to fix it than to get a new one.  so now i'm making phone calls to see if someone can come take away the washer.  then i get to go shopping for a new one.  oh & i have to go to the laundry matt today because my son is wearing his last pair of clean pants & i need my work clothes cleaned for next week.  just in case we can't get a washer delivered this weekend.  lucky us we know no one nearby with a truck so we can spare the delivery cost.  february has really sucked so far!!

**update #3  we found a washer yesterday at a closeout store.  brand new just a floor model that didn't look so pretty.  it's a good samsung that normally sells for over $700.  the store had it for $599 & on sale for $499.  hubby, while not handy around the house, is great at negotiating & got it down to $399.  so things should look up right.  well friday hubby had ordered me a veggie quesadilla which i didn't eat them because i was just too stressed about everything.  went to eat it last night & it had chicken in it.  uhg!  i was hoping today would be a better day as it's the start of a new week.  woke up with a headache & my knee hurting me!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Need a nice glass of wine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:09 PM

if only i liked wine

Quoting Apr1l: Need a nice glass of wine

taKENheart
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM

A relaxing warm bath with candles and calgon?

Quoting lizzig:

if only i liked wine

Quoting Apr1l: Need a nice glass of wine

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:17 PM
  1. Take a long hot bath
Alyjane
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Just breathe and relax.
chicken13
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Breathe....that's all you can do!

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Hugs mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:20 PM

group hug

momofnatalie
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I'm so sorry, I'm having another crappy week too.  Besides dealing with my dad's medicare issues, my mil broke her hip and now DH is trying to help her and I am so burned out and tired, I need some relief with the kids.  We are both running around trying to take care of our parents.

childofgod04
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Wow that is a horrible week so far! Just breathe and relax. Hoping the rest of the week goes well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)