Spring Break plans

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:31 AM
  • 22 Replies

I know it's cold now, but are you thinking about Spring break yet? If so, what are your plans? A vacation or staycation? Just relaxing and hanging out at home?

by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

well i wanted to take a few days & go up to chattanooga.  we've never had a family vacation & spring break is the week before our 10th anniversary so i wanted to have a family vac/anniversary get away.  not sure now though since we're off today, tomorrow & possible thurs for weather & we'll have to make up these days.  they may shorten spring break on us.

mommy2zbg
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM

My sons birthday is on the Monday of Spring break so I plan on taking off work to spend the day with him. Other than that I have to work Tuesday - Friday

just.me.
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:12 PM

we'll be staying home. 

Rust.n.Gears
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:15 PM

We're going up to Maine to visit my brothers and annoy the cult across the street. That's always fun. Boy we piss them off. But it keeps them on their toes. I love going up to the farm and seeing the a nimals. My kids are going to learn beekeeping this time.

Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:15 PM

thinking of taking the kids camping here

http://www.craterofdiamondsstatepark.com/.  

my daughter is all into rocks right now and my son just loves digging in the dirt so i think it is a win win!  and its only 6 hours from our house and my grandfathers is right in the middle so i figured we could stop and see him

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Maybe go fishing

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Not sure yet, there is talk about using a day or 2 of it to make up snow days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:30 PM
That place looks pretty cool.

Quoting Fields456:

thinking of taking the kids camping here

http://www.craterofdiamondsstatepark.com/.  

my daughter is all into rocks right now and my son just loves digging in the dirt so i think it is a win win!  and its only 6 hours from our house and my grandfathers is right in the middle so i figured we could stop and see him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Amanda on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:37 PM

We have absolutely no plans for Spring Break so far. DD might go spend a couple of days at the in-laws house, but we don't know yet.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2m2t
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:48 PM

I graduate on March 18th... the spring break would start March 24th. SO, I will have few days to breath and then fun. After that... income taxes... :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: