Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All In My Business?!LOL

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM
  • 42 Replies

I normally do not make a rant post but here I go! I love peace. I love people. I do not like trouble but there is one thing I can not stand is this.

When I am at the check out and people move right up on me so darn close while I am trying to pay. The other day I was waiting for the total and I stepped over and grabbed one of my bags to load into the cart while a lady and her people stood right in front of my pay termial before I could fhinish I stepped half a step back to swipe my card and pay cause the lady was finally done ringing me up. They just stood there. I said kindly I need to pay can I get over there they looked at me so vile and wouldn't move. I said I can't get there to swipe my card and pay unless you move please!!!! Finally they stepped back so I could pay. I was thinking they couldn't get rung up till I payed are they not paying attention we could stand there all day? I was like what the hey?! This is happening to me more and more where people come stand right up on me while I am trying to pay. I do not want them seeing my pin number etc when I am pressing buttons! Give a girl some space!!!!!! oy! 

banging head into wallcredit card

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slw123
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Yeah, I don't like people all up in my space.

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:12 PM

so rude!

shymomof4
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I wouldn't like that either. 

deccaf
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I stand with feet spread and take up a bit of room when I can.  It keeps people at bay.  They get right up on you and they could get into your purse, etc.  I'm big on personal space.

KikiKia
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Where do you live?  this happend to me frequently when I lived in South Florida.  I would just tell people "Can I have some space please?"

powow65
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Some people are litterly just RUDE!!!
mamivon2
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:11 PM

I would have asked them if they wanted to pay for my stuff?!

heydooney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Lol! Yeah that bothers me, usually I have the cart between me and anyone behind me.

Quoting mamivon2:

I would have asked them if they wanted to pay for my stuff?!

proudmommy690
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:22 PM
That's so annoying.
momofsixangels
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I hate that too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)