Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

music from the 90's & now

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:39 PM
  • 20 Replies

that's what the radio station i'm listening to always says.  yet they play the same few songs over & over!!  we've had the radio on much of the day & i've heard some of the songs like every hour.  if it was truely a radio station playing music from the 90's till now you'd think they'd play more variety.  after all that's 24yrs & there has been a heck of allot of music put out in that time.  even if they only played the hits from that time frame that still more of a variety than they really play.  it's kinda annoying!!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:42 PM
I've given up on radio stations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:01 PM

I love the 90s station on xm radio.  I have it set for late 90s though.  I don't really recall ever hearing the same song more than maybe 2 times.  I have been listening to it for about 3 months. 

othermom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:01 PM

That would get annoying

CorbinsMumma
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Another reason im starting to like pandora
-42-
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:03 PM
I don't listen to the radio. On the off chance I turn it on in the car, it's either classical, classic rock, or the comedy station.

My mp3 player ♥♥
MrsRobinson06
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:03 PM
I love 90s music. 90 minutes of 90s at noon. My favorite part of my lunch time at work.
momofsixangels
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM

I love a statiojn here that plays all 80s every friday night

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:08 PM

& that's how it should be!!  i can see a station that only played "today's hits" repeating songs constantly but if you are playing musice from the last 24yrs it's crazy that you constantly repeat songs, even the older ones.  i think sometimes the dj's are just playing their favorites from the last 24 years.

Quoting shymomof4:

I love the 90s station on xm radio.  I have it set for late 90s though.  I don't really recall ever hearing the same song more than maybe 2 times.  I have been listening to it for about 3 months. 

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:09 PM

do they repeat any songs in that 90min or play the same songs several times that week? that's what annoys me about this station.  it's the only one that comes in really good on the portable radio though so when we're outside we're kinda stuck with it.

Quoting MrsRobinson06: I love 90s music. 90 minutes of 90s at noon. My favorite part of my lunch time at work.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:10 PM

in the house that's what we listen to but when we're outside we have a small portable radio & this is the only station that comes in really clear.

Quoting CorbinsMumma: Another reason im starting to like pandora

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)